Nfl 15/16 - Page 6 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

I couldn't resist. Don't think it's particularly funny, but I reckon I can use it once (and once only).

It's arguably the worst thing that could have happened as it's gave them a right chip on their shoulders this year.

Barring injuries or bottling it in the play offs i am not sure there is any other AFC team that can stop them getting to the Superbowl

Id like to think the Jets could but we would have to do it in Foxburgh with Fitzpatrick's QB limitations and thats a tough call. Again you are relying on them having a right off day

I know we are not half way through but there are a lot of cack looking teams in the NFL at the moment and THEY look streets ahead.

Im not even going to mention the Bungals cos everyone has seen that movie before and Manning and the Broncos havent been good enough in previous years and they are a poorer team because he is deteriorating fast

Edited by Ally Bongo

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the Colts touchdowns on Sky. Hilton and Moncrief dancing and posing after scoring, while their team is being humped at home by the Saints, was embarrassing. Contrast to Woodhead just handing the ball to the referee on his two TDs while losing to the Raiders.

Dallas doing what Dallas do, yesterday. Finding defeat from the jaws of victory. Were well on top and looking good for the one, until Cassel threw three 2nd half picks and we allowed a kick off return TD in teh 4th quarter, right after tying the score at 20-20.

Badly need Romo and Bryant back!

Dallas doing what Dallas do, yesterday. Finding defeat from the jaws of victory. Were well on top and looking good for the one, until Cassel threw three 2nd half picks and we allowed a kick off return TD in teh 4th quarter, right after tying the score at 20-20.

Shows you how long i've went without watching most games, when i did, Dallas doing what Dallas do was winning Superbowls. Are my bears still shit?

Shows you how long i've went without watching most games, when i did, Dallas doing what Dallas do was winning Superbowls. Are my bears still shit?

The stopped winning Superbowls just before i started watching NFL and supporting them :(:lol:

With Jay Cutler at QB the Bears will never be much cop, i'm afraid.

Romo back on 22/11, too late I reckon.

Romo back on 22/11, too late I reckon.

Not too late for the Jets game on the 19th December though - which ive just noticed is 8.25 ET on Saturday so the wee small hours of Sunday for us

If i was Romo id wait till after then if he wants to be totally injury free - could get hit a bit

It's arguably the worst thing that could have happened as it's gave them a right chip on their shoulders this year.

Barring injuries or bottling it in the play offs i am not sure there is any other AFC team that can stop them getting to the Superbowl

Id like to think the Jets could but we would have to do it in Foxburgh with Fitzpatrick's QB limitations and thats a tough call. Again you are relying on them having a right off day

I know we are not half way through but there are a lot of cack looking teams in the NFL at the moment and THEY look streets ahead.

Im not even going to mention the Bungals cos everyone has seen that movie before and Manning and the Broncos havent been good enough in previous years and they are a poorer team because he is deteriorating fast

:-))

12108921_10156045568385391_8339024798394

Dont know about undefeated, but the Patriots went 13-3 last year while chucking the week 17 game. So 14 wins is not an unreasonable number, especially if Stork and Wendell are back now,

Patriots remaining schedule - grim reading for non Pats fans

Apart from the game at Metlife (fingers crossed) cant see them losing any

11219591_10203869783223589_1479378223716

This weekend's schedule - Save another £10 on the weekly game pass

Fri 30th October
  • Miami Dolphins
  • @
  • New England Patriots

NFL - Week 8, Sky Sports 1 HD (00:25)

Sun 1st November
  • Detroit Lions
  • @
  • Kansas City Chiefs

NFL - Week 8, Sky Sports 2 HD (14:00)

• Cincinnati Bengals
  • @
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

NFL - Week 8, Sky Sports 2 HD (17:45)

• NY Jets
  • @
  • Oakland Raiders

NFL - Week 8, Sky Sports 2 HD (21:05)

Mon 2nd November
  • Green Bay Packers
  • @
  • Denver Broncos

NFL - Week 8, Sky Sports 2 HD (00:30)

The Patriots easily defeated the Dolphins to move to 7-0, The Dolphins D-Line were very good, particularly Vernon, although they lost Wake to injury. They got to Brady on a regular basis, but it wasn't enough. Tannehill was abysmal, throwing awful picks and constantly dithering in the pocket, meaning he was regularly sacked. Back to earth with a bump for Dan Campbell and the Dolphins. Admittedly, going to Foxboro on a Thursday night is a tough task, but maybe beating the Titans and Texans is not actually that impressive...

The Patriots easily defeated the Dolphins to move to 7-0, The Dolphins D-Line were very good, particularly Vernon, although they lost Wake to injury. They got to Brady on a regular basis, but it wasn't enough. Tannehill was abysmal, throwing awful picks and constantly dithering in the pocket, meaning he was regularly sacked. Back to earth with a bump for Dan Campbell and the Dolphins. Admittedly, going to Foxboro on a Thursday night is a tough task, but maybe beating the Titans and Texans is not actually that impressive...

I didn't watch the game, but wasn't expecting anything from it. Hopefully the Dan Campbell cheerleaders will quieten down a bit now, and he can get on with trying to make the team function as it should.

I procured an NFL Gamepass subscription the other day. What a service it is. Access to much of the last 5 years of NFL Network programming. Highlights of all games, A Football Life documentaries, Hard Knocks, past Playbook episodes, NFL Total Access shows. All this as well as live games and live streaming of NFL Network.

Great value for money IMO.

Anyone off to Wembley for the final International Series game, Lions v Chiefs?

Hope it's like last weeks cracker.

Having a media blackout for the Hibs v Rangers game so I can watch it when I get home.

J

My brother is away down the day for it tomorrow.