Nfl 15/16 - Page 3 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

WAS and JAX were meant to be 'easy' games for us. Not looking forward to our first real challenge.

Can't see you getting much joy tonight, which, given how well my predictions were this weekend, is probably good news for you. Although, the bookies are rarely wrong.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Jets

Only gripe is the lack of points from takeaways - against other teams could haunt us

Just imagine how good our defense will be when (and if) Sheldon Richardson comes back

The JETS defence looks fearsome, but is that enough? Can you really have a prosperous season with Fitzpatrick at QB? No one really has so far...

Aye thats the big question.

That should have been a 40 point winning margin last night with the takeaways

Saying Gailey's offense was conservative was the understatement of the year however when they did let Fitzpatrick loose he did drive us up the field for a touchdown when it was 10-7 and 5 mins left

Also Fitzpatrick has never played in this good a team offensively

Marshall is one of the best players i have seen in a while - God knows why the Bears let him go

Do yous all watch the nfl ln redzone? I think redzones really good and keeps you interested the full time

I don't. I far prefer to watch a full game. Battles for field position can be intriguing. I don't just want to see TD's.

I do, unless the Patriots are the main game. I think its been a great innovation.

Yep (apart from the Patriots bit obviously)

No commercial breaks at restarts, time outs, end changes etc is fabulous

I don't. I far prefer to watch a full game. Battles for field position can be intriguing. I don't just want to see TD's.

yeah i see where your coming from and if the dolphins are on i watch the full game, however if its a game im not fully interested in i prefer to watch redzone, think the main reason being its 'commercial free'

Been

yeah i see where your coming from and if the dolphins are on i watch the full game, however if its a game im not fully interested in i prefer to watch redzone, think the main reason being its 'commercial free'

Been watching red zone for a good few years now, as 16 of us do a fantasy league, its defo the best way to watch it, only time i watch game is the packers games, thanksgiving day games and the play offs and final.

Try being a Dolphins fan!! Think we gave away something like 15 penalties yesterday, losing against the Jags. The Jags, FFS!

The Jags will be a decent team this year once they get Julious Thomas back, got a great young QB in Bortles and Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns are good wide receivers, TJ Yeldon going to be a great running back, probably in same mold as MJD they had. trust me they will be decent this year, no discgrace getting beat with them

Edited by Geed

Last chance saloon for the Jets down 10 with 3 minutes left and no timeouts

The "trap game" came to fruition with a 2nd quarter brain freeze

Absolutely no doubt the psychological element of never having beaten the Eagles in 40 years of regular season games played its part - plus Fitzpatrick reverting back to the interception man

I think it's the best thing that could happen to the Jets

In typical Jets fashion we contributed to our loss ourselves rather than being dominated by a poor Eagles team with a couple of players that can make a difference

Losing a touchdown to a punt return and another from Marshall trying to make a lateral pass after catching the throw and getting first down was the difference

Lets the team not get ahead of itself and believing the hype

A loss to an NFC team and a good slap of realisition of what happens when you make mistakes - plus Decker and Ivory were missing

Not all bad in the cold light of day

The AFC East play the NFC East and the AFC South this year, so there should be a few winnable games in there. Neither of those divisions is particularly good.

Not to mention playing the Jets twice ............

However i will be calling the Samaritans if the unthinkable happens on Sunday

Saying that i couldnt see us losing against Philly last night on all known form (Self Destruction excepted)

Edited by Ally Bongo