Nfl 15/16 - Page 9 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagles have been pathetic. Its not even like the Lions are that good.

The Lions -3 at Evens was possibly the punt of the year !

Sanchez ? Thanksgiving ?

£10 treble with them, Ajax 11/8 and Dallas

Sadly i was suckered in to them beating the Panthers

I'm going up against the Carolina defense in Fantasy this week. Tony Romo is absolutely killing me here...

Just think

Remember what we thought about Romo before he was injured ?

We allowed ourselves to be duped by the cack written and said about him when he was out

Looks as if he has re-broken his left collarbone. a risk you take when you rush back.

Big game for the Dolphins and JETS this weekend. I'd imagine its game over for the Dolpjins with a loss. Its a big few weeks for the teams at around .500.

I've accepted the Jets are rotten

Something far wrong in that organisation

Emerson Boozer, an integral part of the Jets Superbowl winning team, is inducted into the Jets Ring of Honour tomorrow along with his teamate Matt Snell, who scored the Jets touchdown in Superbowl III

Possibly the greatest name ever for a sportsman - just a pity he wasnt Scottish

Unfortunately Matt Snell is in the huff with the Jets and hates them with a passion over some grudge with the previous owners from years ago about tickets or something so wont be there

It would come across less Petty if he had just said he has followed the same old let you down Jets for long enough .....

Skins looking good tonight.

Always had a soft spot for them. They were my "local" team when I lived in the States when I was a kid. It also helped that they won the Super Bowl when we were it there in 1988.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Gronkowski injured ....

Interesting time for the Pats down the finishing straight

That was a "good loss" last night. Played decently in tough conditions away to Denver and only lost in OT, basically due to a mistake while fielding a punt. The injuries are very concerning, but if Hightower, Collins, amendola, Edelman and gronkowski can be fit for the playoffs, that'll be fine.

I'm guessing he's fecked. A big loss for the Pats. Gronk is maybe the best Tight End in the game and a potent Offensive force for the Patriots.

J

Otherwise they are just cheating in some way

Not letting teams know whether he will be playing or not ....... :guitar:

Gronk is maybe the best Tight End in the game

Good one. try definitely.

Otherwise they are just cheating in some way

Not letting teams know whether he will be playing or not ....... :guitar:

I'm sure he will be listed appropriately on the injury report. i think you'll find that it is the whiter than white Colts that aren't up front with this.

Its a strange statement on two fronts. Firstly the Patriots almost never comment on injuries, and certainly not unpromted, Secondly, what kind of grown man releases a staement through his family? Does he still get pocket money?

Good one. try definitely.

I'm sure he will be listed appropriately on the injury report. i think you'll find that it is the whiter than white Colts that aren't up front with this.

Its a strange statement on two fronts. Firstly the Patriots almost never comment on injuries, and certainly not unpromted, Secondly, what kind of grown man releases a staement through his family? Does he still get pocket money?

Belichick's press conference which you can see a short clip of on NFL.com is even stranger

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap3000000592851/Belichick-has-testy-answers-for-questions-about-Gronk