Nfl 15/16 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

As the 14/15 season is well and truly over and we are in the doldrums of preseason training camps, I thought I'd start the NFL 15/16 thread.

Seen some intresting developments for UK based NFL fans linking in with Tottenhams new ground.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500560/article/nfl-tottenham-hotspur-ink-10year-stadium-partnership?campaign=Facebook_news

J

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you just copy and paste this comment into the thread every year? haha.

hopefully this'll be my last year saying it, he has so much potential but constantly makes stupid decisions that has stopped him so far becoming one of the top quarterbacks in the league

Guest flumax

"In addition to the minimum of two games per year at the new Tottenham site, other NFL games may take place at different venues in the UK during the span of the 10-year agreement. "

More interesting to me, hopefully something planned for a game in Scotland

• 3 weeks later...

Thats our NFL draft over me and my mates do for our fantasy, cant wait till new season now :>)

Picks for Divisions this year:

AFC East - Patriots but with Brady out first 4 game si would rule out the Dolphins or the Bills

AFC North - Baltimore Ravens

AFC South - Colts

AFC West - Broncos

NFC East - Eagles although its hard one them, Cowboys and Giants all could win it

NFC North - Packers :>)

NFC South - Panthers

NFC West - Seahawks

Geno Smith out for 6-8 weeks after getting his jaw broken by Ikemefuna Enemkpali in locker room brawl ....

The Circus has not left NY after all .......

Can't wait to listen to the Around the NFL podcast in the wake of Geno Smiths tanned jaw.

Dan Hanzus (big Jets fan) will be spewing.

If you don't listen to it, download it on iTunes. Well worth subscribing to.

J

• 2 weeks later...

There was supposed to be some NFL 32 thing starting on Sky Sports today - anyone know what it's all about? Jim (red, blue and) White going round to see all of the teams or something?

Despite all of the adverts I can't seem to actual see when it's on TV. If it's just 5 mins every hour in between 55 mins of Rooney worship on Sky Sports News I'll give it a miss....

The AFC East is looking really strong

Bills, Dolphins and Jets look like having big wins after the Patriots on Thursday

Sadly i took the Texans in my NFL treble after a strong pre season - They look utter cack

Bills, Dolphins and Jets look like having big wins after the Patriots on Thursday

Sadly i took the Texans in my NFL treble after a strong pre season - They look utter cack

Suckered in by Hard Knocks?

J

Fantastic win for the Bills, should be a good game against the Patriots next week.

As for the JETS and Dolphins, the opposition seemed to leave a lot to be desired, so will be interesting to see how they do over the next month or so. But the division has definitely become more competitive, which is good.