Nfl 15/16 - Page 10 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always fun when you have a nice little 6-fold accumulator building up and the patriots lose to the ####in Eagles.

Deary me

I am increasingly of the opinion that is is impossible to land a six team NFL accumulator this season. Didn't even bother this week...

6 teams is way too many

There are always shocks and unexpected results

Even 4 is too many - thanks to the Pats yesterday

Betting a treble on the spread is the best chance of a return

Cowboys maybe, just maybe about to reach the playoffs after a shocker of a run.

Think the scheduling will scupper them and im not entirely referring to the Jets game in a couple of weeks

Teams in their division play each other in the last week of the season meaning one of them is guaranteed to have a win added to their record

Shit just got real for Jets fans

Havent been this excited since 2010 !

Typically could win all 3 remaining games as hard as they are and still miss the play offs in a 3 way tie with the Steelers and Chiefs

Really hoping we go medieval on Matt Cassel on Saturday - we have the defense that should

I am going to see the Champs this weekend. Hopefully its not too cold and Tennessee put in a similar performance to that in the Meadowlands.

Enjoy

Bowles really dialed it up for Mariota so expect Belichick to do the same

If the Jets do beat the Cowboys then old Bill will have a bit of a dilemma coming to the Metlife next week

Theoretically both teams can ruin each others seasons

The Pats can stop the Jets making the play offs

The Jets defense could stop the Pats winning the Superbowl with some tasty hits on an already fragile offense

Basically i just want the Pats to lie down to us :)

Aye the Steelers look shit hot unfortunately - cant see them losing any of their last 3. Only hope is Denver this weekend but cant see it

WhY do JETS fans feel so good this week? They were crap against the cowboys and are not even in a wildcard slot anymore. Easily pleased.

Do you mind ? It was posted prior to yesterday's games and it's all about the W at this point in time

I don't mind at all. Keep posting your wee pictures. Had a great day at Gillette yesterday watching a functional performance marred by more injuries. Pats heading for a one seed again, even of they lose in New York. Raise your glass, di caprio.

The smart money is on you ending our season this Sunday

Let us enjoy our brief elation at the surprise of still being involved

Strange game in Metlife, totally dominated by the JETS, who somehow only won it in overtime after a mystifying call at the coin toss. On the plus side, it may keep the Steelers out of the playoffs, although I wouldn't necessarily fancy the Patriots against anyone bar the Texans in the playoffs...