Nfl 15/16 - Page 5 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nfl 15/16

Bristolhibby

Cowboys season goosed because if the injuries. Really thought this was our year.

That was a sore one.

The Saints looked absolutely rotten going into that game so you must have been poor

Think it's all set for Romo and Bryant to be back in time to play the Jets on Dec 19th though - always works that way ......

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the Buccaneers/Jaguars game today. Really enjoyed it. Despite the heat on the upper deck, which was overpowering. Raymond James is some stadium btw, very, very impressive.

Oddest thing was people renting out their gardens to people parking before their game. Parked in a guy's garden for $10.

Was at the Buccaneers/Jaguars game today. Really enjoyed it. Despite the heat on the upper deck, which was overpowering. Raymond James is some stadium btw, very, very impressive.

Oddest thing was people renting out their gardens to people parking before their game. Parked in a guy's garden for $10.

:ok:

Id like to think Sky's coverage this weekend will be the Jets at Patriots for the 6pm game

I know they are covering the shitty Bills V Jags game (shite) early afternoon but when do they announce the 6pm games ?

Id like to think Sky's coverage this weekend will be the Jets at Patriots for the 6pm game

I know they are covering the shitty Bills V Jags game (shite) early afternoon but when do they announce the 6pm games ?

I'm not sure when it gets announced, but it usually seems to be on the sky EPG quite early in the week. One factor that may work against this is that it'd be the 5th of the 6 Patriots games so far to be live on Sky, not sure if they have a rotational policy or not.

I must admit that with all the Patriots O-line problems, the JETS are making me a bit nervous. I'm glad the game is in Foxboro.

I'm not sure when it gets announced, but it usually seems to be on the sky EPG quite early in the week. One factor that may work against this is that it'd be the 5th of the 6 Patriots games so far to be live on Sky, not sure if they have a rotational policy or not.

I must admit that with all the Patriots O-line problems, the JETS are making me a bit nervous. I'm glad the game is in Foxboro.

Still to be convinced by the Jets

Each of our wins have been achieved against teams with more issues than Quentin Crisp

Added to that it's usually an embarrassment when the Jets and Patriots get UK wide coverage

Maybe better if its not on ....

What a game today. Took my brother-in-law who knows nothing about Anerican Football.

Picked a good game to take him, it had everything.

Fumbles, interceptions, a pick 6, downtown touchdowns, fight backs & a last minute winner.

J

Crazy at the end by Bowles. Doesnt take timeouts, then doesnt cover Gronkowski. Then the JETS kick a field goal down 10 with 23 secs left to cover the spread!

Pats gutted out a good win, despite about 11 drops. Its harder to catch fully inflated balls, you know.

JETS look decent, in with a shout of a wildcard slot. Dolphins in Foxboro on Thursday night.

Yep just cant make those mistakes against that good a team

The dropped passes kept us in it if im being honest

The main thing was to see if we were legitimate play off contenders and we are

Hope our injuries arent too bad and should get back on track against the Raiders next week

A surprise big win for Miami but cant see them getting anywhere near you on Thursday

The main thing was to see if we were legitimate play off contenders and we are

Would the JETS be the wildcard favourite at the moment? Not many contenders. Steelers once Roethlisberger comes back. Maybe Miami and San Diego. Definitely no one from the south! awful.

Missed the first quarter and half of the second, so can't really comment on how good Miami were in building the lead. But, we were truly awful in the second half, and that was before taking the 1st teamers out of the game. Think Thursday will be the true test of Coach Campbell.

Would the JETS be the wildcard favourite at the moment? Not many contenders. Steelers once Roethlisberger comes back. Maybe Miami and San Diego. Definitely no one from the south! awful.

Yes

The South and the West divisions are horrendous

Houston are second in the South (2-4) with the Jags (2-5) - see Houston's game against Miami today !

Oakland (2-3) and San Diego (2-4) are second in the West - Both playing each other just now

Looks like us, the Steelers and maybe Miami if their recovery continues in contention

Missed the first quarter and half of the second, so can't really comment on how good Miami were in building the lead. But, we were truly awful in the second half, and that was before taking the 1st teamers out of the game. Think Thursday will be the true test of Coach Campbell.

are you actually complaining about the second half?

after a 41-0 lead at halftime?

The game is over at halftime, what you see in the second half is players going through the motions and the Texans trying to achieve a measure of respectability.

Was nice to see something at Wembley today that I never thought I would see in my lifetime: a Jags win. Good entertainment and even better that the Bills were on the receiving end, hard to believe the Fins couldnt get past either of these teams even with Failbin in charge.

are you actually complaining about the second half?

after a 41-0 lead at halftime?

The game is over at halftime, what you see in the second half is players going through the motions and the Texans trying to achieve a measure of respectability.

Was nice to see something at Wembley today that I never thought I would see in my lifetime: a Jags win. Good entertainment and even better that the Bills were on the receiving end, hard to believe the Fins couldnt get past either of these teams even with Failbin in charge.

Aye :-))

I know what you mean about going through the motions, but if that's the case then get the 2nd choice players in - they've lost a player for the remainder of the season, could easily have been Tannehill, with the number of times JJ Watt got to him despite carrying an injury himself.

Going for another TD/score with 1 minute left in the first half and then not turning up in the second seems wrong to me.

Surely it's good to have negatives things to focus on after a big win.

Edited to say: Probably tempers expectations, such as they were, a bit for the Cheatriots game on Thursday, too.

Edited by Chico