Wimbledon 2015 - Page 12 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wimbledon 2015

Fairbairn

Guest allyc

Aye, you'd be the captain.

And guess that makes you chief executive my friend...if it wasn't for Murray who I wish all the very best to as a fellow Scot. No one in this country or this message board would be having more than a fleeting conversation about tennis.its the same if Scotland suddenly developed a world class cricket team.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And guess that makes you chief executive my friend...if it wasn't for Murray who I wish all the very best to as a fellow Scot. No one in this country or this message board would be having more than a fleeting conversation about tennis.its the same if Scotland suddenly developed a world class cricket team.

Some of us have regular conversations about cricket on here

and what is your point, cricket check the records commented on them and from my point apart from Wimbledon you never seen a game apart from the final, watched the final for about the last 40 yrs and hope to hell to see a fellow Scot In the final tomorrow, hope Watson gets a ton tomorrow lol Edited by Govanhill Jacobite

With all due respect I've been watching Wimbledon for years so you don't know what you're talking about compared with me.

Well I once spent 20 minutes looking a racquets in that tennis shop in Partick so by anyone's standards that proves I know more about the sport than you. Plus, my wife's second cousin is called Roger! AND my brother is called Andy. Case closed.

Well I once spent 20 minutes looking a racquets in that tennis shop in Partick so by anyone's standards that proves I know more about the sport than you. Plus, my wife's second cousin is called Roger! AND my brother is called Andy. Case closed.

Advantage. Fairbairn

That's not even a real tennis shop. When I was in school we got to play tennis for 30 mins for a whole week in the pishing rain, I was so good the teacher sent a letter to my mum and dad saying so. Clearly I've build on this knowledge by only watching Murray at Wimbledon every year so I know more about tennis than you. Plus my mate is called Jamie (Murray) and I've got a man crush on Djokovic.

First set tie break. Thought Gasquet would have buckled by now.

Buckle being the keyword there. Gasquet just doesn't haven't in his mental make-up to beat the very best players in the world. I'd be surprised if this in anything other than a straight sets win now. Tremendous talent that Gasquet has he comes up short in the mental department.

Edited by Caledonian Craig