Wimbledon 2015 - Page 8 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wimbledon 2015

Fairbairn

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think ? does that suit Anderson better as he was definitely getting knackered

I think the opposite actually. Anderson'll have a sleepless night thinking about what could've been and I reckon Djokovic will get it done quickly. I'll go for 6-1.

Na think Anderson will be glad to get away, could only see the 5th going one way

Definitely.

I never saw any of the match but Anderson's game is very serve-orientated and I presume the longer the match went on the more it lost its sting and so it wasn't going to improve in the 5th set if that had been played last night plus Djokovic had all the momentum. Novak like a shark that can sense blood in the water in that he senses weakness in an opponent then he feeds on it and gets stronger - we have seen it time and time again. At least Anderson will be fresher restarting to do and that serve will have its sting back. Certainly the break came at the right time for him.

Definitely.

I never saw any of the match but Anderson's game is very serve-orientated and I presume the longer the match went on the more it lost its sting and so it wasn't going to improve in the 5th set if that had been played last night plus Djokovic had all the momentum. Novak like a shark that can sense blood in the water in that he senses weakness in an opponent then he feeds on it and gets stronger - we have seen it time and time again. At least Anderson will be fresher restarting to do and that serve will have its sting back. Certainly the break came at the right time for him.

Totally agree. There was only going to be one winner if the match switched to centre court last night. A nights rest and knowing you only have to play one set of tennis will be more of a benefit to Anderson - he definitely has a chance today.

Someone called Dawn Fraser living up to the stereotype that most Aussies are racist

"They should be setting a better example for the younger generation of this country, a great country of ours.

If they dont like it, go back to where their fathers or their parents came from. We dont need them here in this country if they act like that.

About Kyrgios and Tomic