Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers

950 tickets confirmed

1500 given to Rangers.

guess

That's pretty shocking.

If they are only giving Motherwell 2% of the stadium capacity then motherwell should do the same and give them 200 tickets.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know 3 Rangers fans mentioning revenge for this match. Apparently it's our fault they were demoted as we voted them down. I'm pretty pessimistic about the outcome but if we win I may break a habit of a lifetime and really rub it right in.

I saw earlier that Tam Cowan is on "the list" for taking the piss out of Rangers.

:lol:

He's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's a comedian, he takes the piss out of everyone!

I saw earlier that Tam Cowan is on "the list" for taking the piss out of Rangers.

He's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's a comedian, he takes the piss out of everyone!

What is 'the list' and where is it?

I find Tam Cowan quite funny.

I've seen Motherwell twice at Pittodrie this season and both times they were well-organised and hard to break down (although they lost both times :wink2: ).

If they have the guts to go for it on Thursday, and not sit back and hope for the best, then I fancy them over 2 legs.

Know 3 Rangers fans mentioning revenge for this match. Apparently it's our fault they were demoted as we voted them down. I'm pretty pessimistic about the outcome but if we win I may break a habit of a lifetime and really rub it right in.

They weren't demoted. They died and reformed.

Boom tickets for both games.

Hopefully it's worth it,

The seethe on the internet is tremendous :lol:

It's the same idiots day in day out M8. You wonder what planet some of them are on. I dunno where they get the energy for it tbh.

I fancy us just to edge it but given the shiteness of both defences it really could go either way. All the best to you anyway.

Where's this seethe at?

I've seen quite a few things on facebook.

My favourite so far is accusing motherwell fans of being glory hunters for coming out the woodwork for a relegation play off!

The one about tam Cowan was a belter!

"He's slaughtered our club, fans, history and our way of life for years now, it's time for payback"

Edited by sbcmfc

I've seen quite a few things on facebook.

My favourite so far is accusing motherwell fans of being glory hunters for coming out the woodwork for a relegation play off!

The one about tam Cowan was a belter!

"He's slaughtered our club, fans, history and our way of life for years now, it's time for payback"

its this fictitious notion that we are all desperate for them to fail that makes me laugh. Most folk I know don't really give a shite.

The only "seethe" seems to be coming from the supporters of rangers.

its this fictitious notion that we are all desperate for them to fail that makes me laugh. Most folk I know don't really give a shite.

So why do half the folk on here shoot their load when we lose then? :lol:

So why do half the folk on here shoot their load when we lose then? :lol:

Maybe the odd one or two get excited but most of us couldn't give a shit. Don't take what one poster writes as the general opinion of the whole board.

In fairness mate, there a few non Rangers supporting posters on here that wet the bed regularly whenever we are the topic.

Agree though, I had a look on Rangers Media a couple of times. Some absolute basket cases in show :)

Rangers Media is the place to be. Comedy Gold!

I'd imagine any sensible poster doesn't last long on there.

Read the thread on the allocation, and to be fair the 1st page or 2 has a sprinkling of sensible posts pointing out WHY motherwell are doing it. Unfortunately it then descends into the usual "we'll show them" pish, and chat about "the blue pound"

I ####in' hate Rangers, I'm not overly confident, but I will absolutely love it if we beat them!