Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers suppoters becoming well socirty members and snapping up tickets in the home end :lol:

It's ridiculous that all teams couldn't logicall agree splits on this.

Here's hoping it can remain civil.

It's ridiculous that all teams couldn't logicall agree splits on this.

Here's hoping it can remain civil.

Definitely I was hoping that Rangers would agree on the 2,000 request from Mwell so we could get the south stand.

Rangers suppoters becoming well socirty members and snapping up tickets in the home end :lol:

You're a creative bunch i'll give you that...

Hopefully its not more than a few 100 getting through the cracks and you are all in the main stand. Wouldnt like to see bother kicking off in the east stand.

No news on our sales Debian..i expect they'll keep it pretty quiet unless it gets over 10k..

You're a creative bunch i'll give you that...

Hopefully its not more than a few 100 getting through the cracks and you are all in the main stand. Wouldnt like to see bother kicking off in the east stand.

No news on our sales Debian..i expect they'll keep it pretty quiet unless it gets over 10k..

I'd like the good folk of Motherwell to come along and give their guys a bit of backing. It can only help boost them, considering results of lately.

When I saw the gaps in the Easter Rd crowd on Saturday I knew Rangers wouldn't crumble. The Ibrox crowd last Wednesday definitely helped the players I believe.

Similarly, hope it'll give us a further boost on Thursday with about 10k on top.

To be fair, I have never once accused anyone of a conspiracy on here. That was a tongue in cheek comment. We do have some awful referees in this country though.

Haha I take it you never seen my post earlier in the thread?

And yes I would agree wi that. I'm one of them :D

No minimum ticket price as far as I'm aware.

Is it in from next season? I heard it mentioned but I haven't been following the lower league fitbaw much this season, so I may have misheard ;)

Got my ticket on Monday, must be about 10 motherwell fans i know havent been to a game in a long while going to this, think everyone is going. Club need our support more than ever.

Got my ticket on Monday, must be about 10 motherwell fans i know havent been to a game in a long while going to this, think everyone is going. Club need our support more than ever.

I was offered a ticket for the Motherwell end. Politely declined. Other than Paris I've never been in the away end (ooerr missus) and don't think this would be a good time to start!