Eurovision 2015 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Poland's official video ...very enjoyable. ...Poles causing more poles !!

Could eurovision entry be added to the list of things to be devolved so Scotland can enter separately ??

Ecosse - douze points..peut-être !!

How many Scots have performed in it ?

Lulu obviously and winning it...

Also I remember Karen Mathieson doing backing singing for a Breton language French entry a few years back. ..

Anybody else ?

How many Scots have performed in it ?

Lulu obviously and winning it...

Also I remember Karen Mathieson doing backing singing for a Breton language French entry a few years back. ..

Anybody else ?

Kenneth McKellar did it in his kilt back in the 60s...

Edited by Toepoke

Having watched both semis (can't possibly miss any of it...)

I'm routing for Estonia (girl in duo is hot) , Hungary (bit of an Amnesty international anthem) (lead girl singer is very lovely too), and the Russian entry which could well win...the gorgeous Polina Gagarina (any relation of Yuri Gagarin I wonder), her white dress is super sexy, the black hole space graphics are pretty good too and a belting anthem.

Uk entry isnt as bad as recent years but still pretty dismal. Could be null points again hopefully.

think i take more pleasure in UK getting no points than actually getting close to winning it.

Wife now carted upstairs, me and the daughters now ready for our Euro party complete with Nachos etc. Going for a rum vibe tonight. Cheeky bottle of Mount Gay (I know) ready to be horsed with plenty coke and lime.

think i take more pleasure in UK getting no points than actually getting close to winning it.

Wife now carted upstairs, me and the daughters now ready for our Euro party complete with Nachos etc. Going for a rum vibe tonight. Cheeky bottle of Mount Gay (I know) ready to be horsed with plenty coke and lime.

UK are favourites to come last with Sky - 5/2 last time I checked.