Michelle Mone - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae surprised C Endell would procure Mone's skid marked butchers apron.

Will look nice alongside his photo collection of Ruthie and the Chelsea Pensioners......................

My signed Ruth photo takes pride of place on the mantelpiece. Edited by Charlie Endell

Leaving might open her eyes a bit to the fact that her country and its people isn't that shite after all. It's quite common.

And maybe being down there amongst even more money than she has will bring her down to earth a bit. She might even realise that she was lucky that her skants business took off when 1000 others failed. Man, she might even start to see that she's not actually talented!

Leaving might open her eyes a bit to the fact that her country and its people isn't that shite after all. It's quite common.

And maybe being down there amongst even more money than she has will bring her down to earth a bit. She might even realise that she was lucky that her skants business took off when 1000 others failed. Man, she might even start to see that she's not actually talented!

Who Phuqqing cares

you might well be right there thewelk.

Always got on my nerves people who regularly slagged off the Scottish national team (during Bertie years mind you) but became all of a sudden super nationalistic on a fortnight's holiday to Espana.

I remember being in Spain in 97, the week when Wales narrowly voted Yes. Loads of Scots in the bar watching and cheering as result came in, and were giving it how could they not vote yes etc.

90% Labour voters, hopefully now all SNP.