Fabregas - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

He is another player with endless ability who lets himself down with wee moments of madness.

The more I watch Diego Costa, the more I dislike him in the standards of Balotelli and Drogba.

They could pick a fight in an empty hoose !

He is another player with endless ability who lets himself down with wee moments of madness.

The more I watch Diego Costa, the more I dislike him in the standards of Balotelli and Drogba.

They could pick a fight in an empty hoose !

A complete bellend. Right up there with Pepe and Keegan Bradley. I know he is a golfer but if he played fitba you would hate him, trust me!! Edited by Angus_Young

Costa is a bell end but I can't understand why he got booked and the West Brom player never. There was nothing in it at all so it should just have been a talking to for both players and that was it. Fabregas' was a booking and nothing more is well. If that was a red card then Darren Fletcher can consider himself lucky to stay on the pitch for running 30 yards to push him in the chest and square up to him.

Pulis is not everyone's cup of tea but he is a superb manager for clubs like Palace, Stoke and WBA. I think Chelsea players are on the beach but their level of professionalism last night was shocking.

hertz players were the same after they'd won the league

points gained against them shouldnt count

Costa is a bell end but I can't understand why he got booked and the West Brom player never. There was nothing in it at all so it should just have been a talking to for both players and that was it. Fabregas' was a booking and nothing more is well. If that was a red card then Darren Fletcher can consider himself lucky to stay on the pitch for running 30 yards to push him in the chest and square up to him.

Under the laws of the game, Fabregas had to go.

Did Fletcher get a caution? I've only seen the clip on TV this morning? Looked like a stick on one for me.

Under the laws of the game, Fabregas had to go.

Did Fletcher get a caution? I've only seen the clip on TV this morning? Looked like a stick on one for me.

Don't think he did. Definite booking. Personally wouldn't have sent fabregas off for that but yer right, ref had no option if he is doing his job properly

To be fair I don't think he aimed it at anyone in particular. I think it was a frustraighted kick the ball to where the ref was standing but hit it harder than he ment. His reaction after looked like it was an accident. Strictly speaking he had to go but a bit of sense would say a yellow would have been enough punishment

To be fair I don't think he aimed it at anyone in particular. I think it was a frustraighted kick the ball to where the ref was standing but hit it harder than he ment. His reaction after looked like it was an accident. Strictly speaking he had to go but a bit of sense would say a yellow would have been enough punishment

A strike of the ball,where he asked for it the other end of the pitch,took a touch and then hit it.

He knew exactly what he was doing.