Transfer Rumours - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you know the wages being given to these players that haven't signed yet and how they'll perform next season?

Any chance you could tell us the lottery numbers for the weekend too whilst you've got yer crystal ball out?

Some Rangers fans on here were forever telling us the amount being spent on wages wasn't the issue, as it was only around 30% of turnover.

What is clear is that the savings made on wages aren't going to stop your club being in major financial difficulties.

Wilson isnt as good as he thinks he is. In the games last season against Hibees his distribution was really poor. May however I think is a decent signing. Proven goalscorer in the Championship, much more dangerous than Miller and Boyd.

Some Rangers fans on here were forever telling us the amount being spent on wages wasn't the issue, as it was only around 30% of turnover.

What is clear is that the savings made on wages aren't going to stop your club being in major financial difficulties.

Wages weren't the issue??!! Amazed that any Gers fan would defend the wages we spunked on some of those imposters.

Wilson is an excellent signing in my opinion. If we landed May then he will do very well in the championship.

Wilson is a lot better than what we have/had and is proven at this level. Good signing in that respect. Time will tell if he is the long term answer in there. I have my doubts I must admit.

Happier with Stevie May though. Ticks all the right boxes for me.

Wages weren't the issue??!! Amazed that any Gers fan would defend the wages we spunked on some of those imposters.

I don't think they were saying the wages being paid were worth it. Just that even if sensible wages were being paid, the club would still be in financial difficulties.

I'm sure Dave King will sort it all though... :lol:

So you know the wages being given to these players that haven't signed yet and how they'll perform next season?

Any chance you could tell us the lottery numbers for the weekend too whilst you've got yer crystal ball out?

If you think they are signing for any reason than for money then I give up.

Now wonder your club died. Head in the sand Loyal indeed.

I'm hearing Keirnan is on £8k a week. Which, considering where he's came from, is pretty easy to believe. I suspect Eustace will be being offered something similar.

Sigh Sevco will never learn with the big spending will they, lets hope they fall flat on there face again next season, if they dont go up next year it will be even more of a chuckle than this year

Sigh Sevco will never learn with the big spending will they, lets hope they fall flat on there face again next season, if they dont go up next year it will be even more of a chuckle than this year

Well, at this stage, we don't know the amounts being spent so you're jumping the gun a bit. The only official signing is the free transfer of the hearts captain which, on paper, is a very shrewd signing.

Well, at this stage, we don't know the amounts being spent so you're jumping the gun a bit. The only official signing is the free transfer of the hearts captain which, on paper, is a very shrewd signing.

Its the wages they are throwing around again, you think they be careful after last season and debt accrued so far, they be far better off going with youth and not spending ridiculous amounts of wages.

Its the wages they are throwing around again, you think they be careful after last season and debt accrued so far, they be far better off going with youth and not spending ridiculous amounts of wages.

What ridiculous wages are we spending? Just about every one of our high earners (with the exception of Wallace and Miller) are now off the wage bill. I don't think any one actually know what Wilson and Kiernan are being paid so it's all just conjecture. I'm pretty confident that our wage bill at the start of this season will be significantly less than it was at the end of last season.

What ridiculous wages are we spending? Just about every one of our high earners (with the exception of Wallace and Miller) are now off the wage bill. I don't think any one actually know what Wilson and Kiernan are being paid so it's all just conjecture. I'm pretty confident that our wage bill at the start of this season will be significantly less than it was at the end of last season.

probably right, but it will need to be. otherwise your club is goosed again.

£6000 & £8000 figures being quoted for both them per week if true, madness for the scottish 1st division to be paying that, but hey ho if Sevco fans are happy there club paying that then fair doos, just dont be greeting about it if you hit financial problems again

£6000 & £8000 figures being quoted for both them per week if true, madness for the scottish 1st division to be paying that, but hey ho if Sevco fans are happy there club paying that then fair doos, just dont be greeting about it if you hit financial problems again

Quoted by whom?

The only person I've seen mention wages is Parklife. I know he knows a lot of stuff but I'm pretty sure he's not involved in the inner workings of contract negotiations for Rangers players so as I say at this moment it's all just conjecture.

The only person I've seen mention wages is Parklife. I know he knows a lot of stuff but I'm pretty sure he's not involved in the inner workings of contract negotiations for Rangers players

That's what you think ;)