More Pandas' Than ....... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more Kelpies than Scottish Labour MP's.

I don't know why Cameron is crying about the election result up here, The Tories have said for years they'd love to match the number of Labour seats in Scotland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32688576/more-mps-called-stuart-mcdonald-than-labour-mps-in-scotland

The 1st is also an SSC member, will be on 4 points after the game in Dublin. Oh, and he's also my brother!

I see your brother has been an activist for 20 years, is that the SNP's magic number? My 33 year old MP has apparently been an active member of the party for over 2 decades affording to the SNP website :wtf:

I see your brother has been an activist for 20 years, is that the SNP's magic number? My 33 year old MP has apparently been an active member of the party for over 2 decades affording to the SNP website :wtf:

Must be. My brother turned 37 the week before the election, so the 20 + 20 doesn't add up.

I joined Labour at 14, but considered myself active within the party at 12... Perhaps SNP are super child friendly!