Jim Murphy (Again!) - Page 22 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy (Again!)

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of shite has been said about this. Murphy met some protesters who got the better of him. No police involvement, nobody arrested or warned and not a single person injured.

The faux outrage about this is utterly, humiliatingly pathetic from the Labour party and their lickspittles (look it up, it's an old insult which I find appropriate).

Absolutely nothing worth reporting happened yet the MSM are falling over themselves to scream about the nasty Nationalists.

If Scunnered Mancitytwat and the other apologists don't understand how embarrassing their posts are then there's no point persisting in attempting to educate them. They're lost causes.

What happened to Murphy was a bit ridiculous and sad but only an egomaniac like Murphy would greet about it to the press.

Some men shouted at each other in Glasgow. At one point someone said to their mate 'haud me back.....', then another man said 'you're aw trouble makers - ahm here to shout at the people and yous are shoutin anaw....' then they went hame after makin a pure riddy o' themsels....

It's no exactly the tims and the billy boys on Glasgow green is it ?

If Scunnered Mancitytwat and the other apologists don't understand how embarrassing their posts are then there's no point persisting in attempting to educate them. They're lost causes.

I'm assuming you are referring to me there?

If so, what or who have I been an apologist for?

I'm assuming you are referring to me there?

If so, what or who have I been an apologist for?

I missed that post. I'd also like to know who I'm an apologist for, and why we should be written off as "lost causes" for having a different opinion.

It's bizarre that some folk are unable to see that shouting over folk and preventing them from speaking is wrong.

Murphy is a clown. Let him speak, he'll embarrass himself.

Physically intimidating him and shouting over him with megaphone is the behaviour of a whank.

It's bizarre that some folk are unable to see that shouting over folk and preventing them from speaking is wrong.

Murphy is a clown. Let him speak, he'll embarrass himself.

Physically intimidating him and shouting over him with megaphone is the behaviour of a whank.

100% bang on - I saw him doing his soapbox tour before indyref & by people letting him speak he just came out with more & more bizarre crap :ok:

its not just the way the press report this its the fact they go after those who protest against Murphy.I have been on the receiving end of this a number of times now I see the Daily Retard is going after one of the protesters.They have tweeted the guys job and want to know if anybody has had dealings with him.This is victimization.

It is, but the media bed wetting surrounding it is rather pathetic.

This.

He is a phuqqing grade one idiot, and should be allowed to get on with it to show himself up, but the media fawning is ridiculous. Christ, the Daily Record had a story saying he was the most handsome man in the world.

Aye give him the tools to dig his own grave , would have been funnier if he was just played into his car with the muppet theme !

If this were the case he would nae make the news.Murphy goes on these wee crusades to drum up trouble so the press can report on the nasty nats. Anyone who cant see that is blind.

We ken his tactics , but i wiz talking about from the snp side , let him talk pish ,boo like fekk after it and send him away to the muppet tune , much better for any public and internet watchers to view /laugh at ! Just my opinion that is all .

If this were the case he would nae make the news.Murphy goes on these wee crusades to drum up trouble so the press can report on the nasty nats. Anyone who cant see that is blind.

You may well be right. That however shows the protesters up as complete numpties, who're giving Murphy exactly what he wants.

Either ignore him or show some respect and behave like an adult.

You may well be right. That however shows the protesters up as complete numpties, who're giving Murphy exactly what he wants.

If you behave and ask him a question he does nae like he either ignores you or shouts at you and tries to ridicule you. I asked him a simple question regarding his past and the next thing I know is Im allover the papers with photos of me and my family. The man is an evil .

Exactly. You have to be really stupid to be played by Murphy and Scottish Labour. These mentalists have been time and again.

Do folk really believe that these so called "protesters" are on the side of the SNP. FFS folks, wake up and smell the coffee.

Peever is. But, as has been shown, Peever listens to no-one and does what the feck he wants without considering how it'll negatively affect him and/or his cause.

If you think these folk are all Labour double-agents then you're giving Labour way too much credit for their organisation and intelligence.

How hard is it to join the SNP?

People seem to be expecting the SNP to have vetted their 100,000 members.

Still waiting for Kezia Dugdale to take action over Ian Smart who was at it again last night.

Peever is. But, as has been shown, Peever listens to no-one and does what the feck he wants without considering how it'll negatively affect him and/or his cause.

If you think these folk are all Labour double-agents then you're giving Labour way too much credit for their organisation and intelligence.

They're not double-agents they're "useful idiots"