Jim Murphy (Again!) - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy (Again!)

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy Jimmy

Jimmy Jimmy, oh

Jimmy Jimmy

Poor little Jimmy wouldn't let go

He'd stay awake at night

Lying in his bed

No one ever listened

To a single word he said

Jimmy Jimmy

Jimmy Jimmy, oh

Jimmy Jimmy

Silly boy

Silly boy

Silly boy

Such a silly boy

Jimmy Jimmy

Jimmy Jimmy, oh

Jimmy Jimmy

Now little Jimmy's gone

He disappeared one day

But no one saw the ambulance

That took little Jim away

Jimmy Jimmy

Jimmy Jimmy, oh

Jimmy Jimmy

Poor little Jimmy wouldn't let go.......

Whilst it would be hugely entertaining to see Murphy lose his seat, I'm kinda hoping a wee bit that he doesn't (especially if he only just hangs on because of tactical Tory votes). It would mean that he might stay on as branch manager for the 2016 Scottish election. He might have no choice as there might be nobody else to take over from him.

Whilst it would be hugely entertaining to see Murphy lose his seat, I'm kinda hoping a wee bit that he doesn't (especially if he only just hangs on because of tactical Tory votes). It would mean that he might stay on as branch manager for the 2016 Scottish election. He might have no choice as there might be nobody else to take over from him.

He's determined to stay on even if he loses his seat... He's went as far as seeking legal advice as the executive expect him to stand down.

Im east ren and i want him to off. If he loses his seat i will be having some party

He seems to be overjoyed that he got Sturgeon to admit she would bring down a Labour budget and this is the drum he will bang in the next few days presumably with the aid of BBC and ITV

However we all seen & heard her say - if it included more welfare cuts

These idiots don't realise that they play right into Murphy's hands. It gives him and the media exactly what they want.

Bet Murphy was desperate that they had eggs!

As an aside, good to see Johann Lamont back in the campaigning trail, she's looking well

4AAA0E61-ECAA-451A-8122-881BDEBCE3EB_zps

Im east ren and i want him to badger off. If he loses his seat i will be having some party

Some sacrifices have to be made Kirky. Sorry, but there might need to be some collateral damage. :lol: You could always move to a part of Scotland where more sensible folk live?