Orange Walk - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Parkie is baiting you, he made an observation is all. One that also happens to be correct :)

To be fair, while what i said is correct, i am baiting him a bit. Mainly because it's fun. :)

Soooooooooooooo....

First we need to elect SNP councillors to stop Orange Walks. But no SNP councils have stopped Orange Walks anywhere in Scotland? And SNP councillors approved this Orangefest in Glasgow?

Why do you think it is that folk see your posts as the rantings of a mentalist, peever?

:lol:

Fun, but not challenging?

Aye, i got Peever to admit he was talking shite. That's pretty rare, despite the fact he talks shite all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

My plans is to go to Bannockburn today,so yes a success.

ps

Scunnered why are you gloating about an Orange walk in Irvine?

I'm not Peever, I'm... Again, pointing out you're talking shite about voting SNP councils to stop Orange Walks. Keep up the good work comrade :ok:

The big one on Saturday. I would advise all decent citizens to avoid town and leave the bile and hatred to the Red Torys and their knuckle dragging pals. No doubt there will be plenty stick yer Indy up yer a*%e type songs.

Apparently there's a sizable walk leaving Renfrew to join in with the big walk. So that'll feck up the town but at least all the worst knuckledraggers will be away for the day.

Apparently there's a sizable walk leaving Renfrew to join in with the big walk. So that'll feck up the town but at least all the worst knuckledraggers will be away for the day.

The residents of Renfrew will be loving it, as most of them are fecking scumbags.

Bit of a sweeping statement, no?

Maybe. I'm just going by the fact that when i stayed there most of the folk i met were fecking scumbags. Maybe all the folk i didn't meet were great guys...

Maybe. I'm just going by the fact that when i stayed there most of the folk i met were fecking scumbags. Maybe all the folk i didn't meet were great guys...

100% of the people I know that live in Renfrew are really nice.

Granted the only person I know that lives there is my Mum but still, the statement stands!

100% of the people I know that live in Renfrew are really nice.

Granted the only person I know that lives there is my Mum but still, the statement stands!

I'm sure your maw is lovely :ok: