Stv Debate - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

She says she's still undecided. She panicked because the camera was on her and the audience were waiting on an answer so she agreed with the last person who spoke.

Your not Jim Murphy are you? Even a blind man can see its the same girl.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I await my apology from Peever.

Not a hope on that one asit is clearly the same girl.Only you Labourites are saying itsnot.Why? Because again they have been found out. The person who sent me the photo knows the girl in the photo's.

Not a hope on that one asit is clearly the same girl.Only you Labourites are saying itsnot.Why? Because again they have been found out. The person who sent me the photo knows the girl in the photo's.

Is she part of the KKK that rules North Carolina too?

You're a fecking mentalist.

Ummmm... and the lassie hersel!

Can i throw Clare Lally into the debate to get a bit of perspective on things if it hasnt already been done ?

Can i throw Clare Lally into the debate to get a bit of perspective on things if it hasnt already been done ?

Clare "ordinary mother, not at all a Labour campaigner, definitely not, no way" Lally?

Absolutely incredible that some folk talk as if a large number of so called cybernats are infiltrators. I've no doubt there's probably a bit of it goes on but anyone with half a brain can tell some people are genuine idiots. Tolerating or excusing it is mind-numbingly stupid. I actually despair at some of the comments I see on my timeline.

And just because people can point to some Labour infiltrators doesn't mean they all are. And it never justifies the abuse dished out. Sure, point it out, highlight it, but never throw abuse. Completely counter-productive.

Absolutely incredible that some folk talk as if a large number of so called cybernats are infiltrators. I've no doubt there's probably a bit of it goes on but anyone with half a brain can tell some people are genuine idiots. Tolerating or excusing it is mind-numbingly flipping stupid. I actually despair at some of the comments I see on my timeline.

Yup. You only have to look at how much of a rocket Peever is to see that there are plenty of mental cybernats out there.

Well explain to me a member of the SNP why as soon as o saw it I groaned because it didn't look like the fame person to me and I knew where it would lead

Actually its not. It's widely accepted it's not the same girl bar a couple of nutters. As for your last sentence, you're either lying, their lying or mistaken.