New Panelbase Poll - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Panelbase Poll

Wouldn't surprise me if this is a combined effort to over exaggerate expectations so if the vote comes in at a lower level the unionists can claim some form of victory. I'm deeply suspicious as I do not trust the "establishment " not to cheat us like they did before AND because we all know there are a lot of idiots with a vote.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is a combined effort to over exaggerate expectations so if the vote comes in at a lower level the unionists can claim some form of victory. I'm deeply suspicious as I do not trust the "establishment " not to cheat us like they did before AND because we all know there are a lot of idiots with a vote.

Ye after what happened with the polls during the ref I do fear they are trying a new tack could it be they are trying to get us to ease off the campaigning as we think we are so far ahead

Ye after what happened with the polls during the ref I do fear they are trying a new tack could it be they are trying to get us to ease off the campaigning as we think we are so far ahead

They'll try ANYTHING. Thing is,we're no as stupid and trusting as we were,we've learned a hell of a lot about them from the referendum,they'd do a lot better if they had too

This is just the continuation of Yes except with far more knowledge of what a shower of lying cheating self serving scum unionists and their parties are. The union is fked in Scotland, red & blue tories are dead,only one way now and more than 45% know it.

They'll try ANYTHING. Thing is,we're no as stupid and trusting as we were,we've learned a hell of a lot about them from the referendum,they'd do a lot better if they had too

This is just the continuation of Yes except with far more knowledge of what a shower of lying cheating self serving scum unionists and their parties are. The union is fked in Scotland, red & blue tories are dead,only one way now and more than 45% know it.

I really really hope so guess I'm just to skeptical after all the tricks they pulled during the ref. Spent most of the run up to it down here trying to sshow people the truth to the lies that the establishment were spreading

Willie Bain echoing Jim Murphy in saying “Things can break big and late,” he says. “It’s all to play for.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e804dfd2-d9e6-11e4-ab32-00144feab7de.html#axzz3WTILUGpm

I see Douglas Alexander

"has compared SNP support to a bridal magazine that women buy for up to a year after their wedding day to bring back happy memories."

I've got to the point now where I'm past caring, nor surprised, at comments such as those uttered by Douglas Alexander. It just shows up the Labour Party for what they are just now - arrogant, out of touch and can't take the fact that the country that they simply saw as their own fiefdom is turning it's back on them. That and Bain's comments is Comical Ali stuff.

It also sums up where the Labour Party is at just now. Their utter hatred of the Nationalists is completely blinding them to the point where said hatred is consuming them. So much so that the more dirty tricks employed the more the Scottish electorate will simply not listen to them. And this is being reflected in opinion poll after opinion poll. Not once have they simply concentrated on trying to reach out to Scots with any meaningful policies that are attractive to the nation. It's simply a repetition of the BT campaign during the referendum - smear, lies and utter scaremongering.

I for one cannot wait for the day this mob are sent into the political wilderness for evermore. The Labour Party are finished up here unless they start treating the Scottish people with respect and packed their ranks with non-careerist politicians that believe in the core values of Maxton and Keir Hardie.

Blairism has caught up with them big time. And it is a delicious sight to see.

These polls only encourage SNP supporters, not the opposite.

35+ seats on May the 8th. Believe it. :ok:

These polls only encourage SNP supporters, not the opposite.

35+ seats on May the 8th. Believe it. :ok:

Indeed.

None of us will ever be over-confident.

105k members.

Let´s drink on the 8th of May.

Lots of work to be done to return our already 6 SNP MPs.

"Labour candidates have been brutally candid about their chances of success.

One ex-MP said: "I'm now set to Defcon f****d. I'm expecting to leave and never come back. It doesn't matter how good you are or how weak your (SNP) opponent is; it's over." "

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/wider-political-news/labour-mp-describes-snp-surge-as-like-a-tsunami.122462674

Latest poll from Populus is SNP 45%, Labour 27%, Conservatives 14%, Liberal Democrats 11%, UKIP 2%, Greens 1%.

I've never seen something as inaccurate in my life.

11% for the Lib Dems?!

Must've included a large sample from Gordon.

Latest poll from Populus is SNP 45%, Labour 27%, Conservatives 14%, Liberal Democrats 11%, UKIP 2%, Greens 1%.
I've never seen something as inaccurate in my life.
11% for the Lib Dems?!

It's a sub-sample of around 100 people - so that could explain why the Lib Dems have done so well in it...

Is that the constituency that they're standing a little boy in?

Aye. Braden Davy

Salmond should be a shoo-in.

The present MP, Malcolm Bruce, was very popular locally. The Lib lassie replacing him seems pretty hopeless, but most of the PR that goes out still has Malcolm Bruce's name on it, to try and help her out! :-))

There has been talk as well of that tactical voting group encouraging folk to vote Lib Dem, but then another group telling folk to vote Labour - pretty messy, which should jelp Salmond I guess