Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Players Summer Transfer Rumours

ProudScot

The chief thing Forrest has is pace to burn. Strachan values pace a lot and he knows what advantages that can give to attacks especially down the flanks. That is why Anya has been a firm starter in Gordon's sides and why he has persisted with Hutton at right-back even when he was not getting first team football. It also explains Johnny Russell's inclusion - he has plenty of pace as does Forrest.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not in agreement. Shite is far far too strong a word. I'd put myself in the category of yet to be convinced. :ok:

we have been waiting for him to become a superstar for about 3 years.

The chief thing Forrest has is pace to burn. Strachan values pace a lot and he knows what advantages that can give to attacks especially down the flanks. That is why Anya has been a firm starter in Gordon's sides and why he has persisted with Hutton at right-back even when he was not getting first team football. It also explains Johnny Russell's inclusion - he has plenty of pace as does Forrest.

Agreed.Could still come good.

Saying Forrest is shite is a bit harsh, he is still young and been unlucky with Injury.

For as long as I can remember he's been "a huge prospect" he's been in the eltic team for !maybe 4 or 5 years now and had enough games in my opinion to prove that's he's as good as the hype. In those games he really hasn't done anything near that. As I posted Craig sclater of Killie playing in a much poorer team has less games and same goals. Doesn't mean He's better but Forrest is in a much better team and if he was as good as people think, he should be showing it by now.

Sorry bit of a rant.

It's clear that WGS rates Forrest higher than Gms. Given that he's one of the best managers in the game I trust him on that.

I think he is there mainly because of his pace, especially when playing away from home. that said GMS is no slouch. what annoys be about forrest is he plays with his head down

Swansea, Southampton and Crystal Palace all looking to possibly sign Jordan Rhoads.

Would like to see him at Southampton. Guidance from someone like Koeman could only be a good thing plus being supported by far better team mates.