Tonight's Leaders Tv Debate - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonight's Leaders Tv Debate

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie Bennett has been much better than I expected. Then again, she has forged something of a reputation for being a bit of a car crash, so that's not saying much.

Her delivery isn't great but what she's said has been generally spot on

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Farage is going to come out of this well. He's talking utter racist mince but he's using a more "user friendly " language.

That's how he maintains the "bloke down the pub" persona. He's avoiding using politically technical terms and not floating out obvious BS.

Farage resonates with the 'dog whistle' folk... only heard by a certain type of animal.

I'm an hour behind everyone but what was the clasped fingers hand raising thing from Milliband, very annoying? Why did Green lady have to look down at her speech while others, Farage and Cameron for example, looked up to the left as though to high autocue?

Ah wee Johnny, Nick couldn't say his name enough.

Just started watching it now. How much of an utter ####in zoomer is Miliband? Nicola coming across brilliantly with her 'yes, I'm for Scotland, but I'm for you too' vibe. Clegg looks half asleep, no idea who the Welsh burd is, the Greens are irrelevant and Farage is just there for a giggle I reckon.

Edited by redstevie007

It dosent fit the current right wing narrative, therefore is ignored.

J

It's just a sound bite to appease voters who with a push from the media believe immigrants are a source of all these problems in UK society.

If it's such a problem then lobby with the eu to make positive changes, mouthing off and doing nothing doesn't solve anything