Celtic Greetin About £23 Tickets For Hampden... Ffs... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Greetin About £23 Tickets For Hampden... Ffs...

Well it could be worse they could be paying £23 for a restricted view.

Or Scotland v Gibraltar prices. I agree that the north stand seems to have gone up in price more than other parts of the stadium.

When they stop charging £27 to sit behind a giant pillar, then they can complain about ticket prices.

:lol:

I'm always blowing the "football's too expensive" trumpet, but I think £15 behind the goal and £23 for North stand is fair enough for a semi final.

If my team was playing, I'd be looking for a North stand ticket.

To flip their argument on its head, Maybe ICT fans would be happy to pay a few pound extra to get a better view of the game, rather than stick miles away behind the goal.

I'm very happy with my £23 ticket for the North stand. £15 for the East stand for us aswell and £5 for kids.

Thought that that all clubs were consulted on ticket pricing?

I paid £25 for North stand for the league cup semi between aberdeen and United but this was probably because it wasn't on the TV.

Whilst the price itself isn't an issue (£23 fora semil final, how does that fit into Reagans David Guetta scale)

I think the real concern to me is that the North and South stands are now always priced the same (as it was for our season tickets). This takes up a large portion of the stadium.

If those who are pricing these up truly believe that facilities in the North and South stands are the same I look forward to the Blazers sitting in the north stand for the next game

Whilst the price itself isn't an issue (£23 fora semil final, how does that fit into Reagans David Guetta scale)

I think the real concern to me is that the North and South stands are now always priced the same (as it was for our season tickets). This takes up a large portion of the stadium.

If those who are pricing these up truly believe that facilities in the North and South stands are the same I look forward to the Blazers sitting in the north stand for the next game

Is it £23 to sit in the South Stand!? Bargain.

"As in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to pay a ticket price which we believe is too high."

Eh? Does this "huge number" of supporters inflate the ticket price? The ticket prices are high because Celtic supporters are in "the vast majority"?

What they could say is that ‘as in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to buy tickets'. And there's no story there. Why the need for the willy-waving?

Edited by adamntg

Very strange

Is their argument that celtic fans are more likely to be in the £23 seats rather than the less expensive ones? Not very clear from the statement because just arguing the overall price of tickets is bizarre when it's cheaper than their own league prices

Ticket prices are crucial to attract the big crowds. Unfortunately my own club are part of the problem. Many Celtic fans feel ticket prices are too high and many away fans feel the same. And I agree the away section view is terrible. Time to move the away fans to behind the goal.

Edited by usainboltyarocket

Would be interesting to see what Celtic charged for any home ties in earlier rounds?

They may well have done a cheap price, with it being midweek to get a crowd in?

If they charged a similar price, this really would be laughable!

we were charged £26 earlier in the season for parkhead & we're the worst team in the league

how to attract fans eh?

they're complaint may be that they're being charged £23 for a seat at hampden that they don't use

it will be the same tomorrow night (watch).

all seater ground but nobody sits