The How Of 9/11 Revealed? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can boil 911 down to LIHOP or MIHOP.

You really do not have to worry about the details of 'how' any further than that. I am so sick of 'how' phart. It is like the endless masturbatory debate over the magic bullet in the JFK assassination.

And therein lies your biggest omen of how the 911 truth movement will end up. 50 years later and the same old shit.

Or it was down to either incompetence on the part of the security agencies involved or turf wars between the security agencies involved that allowed it to happen.

This endless focus on the 'how' of 911 only serves to deflect from the more important questions of the 'who' and then the 'why'.

Look at what has been done since. Look at the string of countries attacked and reduced to ruin and chaos. This is what 911 was for, to enable all of this.

Israel, most likely.

I think 9/11 could conceivably be a LIHOP event. I think the attacks on New York could have been "waved through" with the government firing a missile at the Pentagon for good measure, and to bring an uncooperative/anti-Bush DoD on board. The fact that the PNAC's "second Pearl Harbour" occurred less than nine months after their front man won the presidency, and immediately led to war against a country that had no involvement in the attacks, but had been on the PNAC's hit list, seems remarkable to me.

But I don't believe that a crew of potentially hundreds of demolition men could have been co-opted and then kept perfectly silent for the next 14 years, or murdered without anybody noticing. That is not believable to me. It completely fails the common sense test.

Seems quite obvious to me that if you fly a plane into a building at top speed then it stands a good chance of falling down. But a lot of people swear blind that nothing could be more preposterous!

Edited by Watsoniansfan

You have to consider the rigging of 1 & 2 for the reason that 7 was definitely rigged and brought down using a controlled demolition.

The civilian explosive demolition indistry is borne out of military demolitions. Military demolitions will have the best available kit and technology including no doubt stuff unavailable for civilian demolitions.

That said you really cannot be sure one way or the other with 1&2. The way they collapsed is very different to 7. But then given the size of them people really would smell a rat if they had collapsed neatly from the base like 7 did.

You have to remember as well these towers were mostly empty, rental white elephants.

If you study the case you know who some of the demolition team are and how they got in. They got faked I.D from someone called Katherine Smith, who was then burned alive in her car before it went to court. One of the members getting done was Sakhera Hammad who had a pass to the world trade centre.

from 2002

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/626243/posts

report of the trial from 2002

http://web.archive.org/web/20020221123538/http://www.gomemphis.com/mca/local_news/article/0,1426,MCA_437_989113,00.html

Edited by phart

No one was taken to an airbase though they all died when the planes hit the towers, no missle hit the pentagon, that's why they found the DNA of everyone bar the hijackers at the the pentagon scene.

The 4 flights in question were hijacked by remote control and taken to Westover ARB.

No passenger planes hit the Twin Towers, or the Pentagon, or crashed in Shanksville.

Flight 77, a 757 Boeing, did not crash into the Pentagon.

No passenger DNA was found at the Pentagon.

...the hijackers were using stolen identities that's why so many of them turn up alive.

Nope, that doesn't explain it.

If hijackers boarded the planes using stolen passports then the names on those passports should have appeared on the passenger list.

Those names never appeared on any flight manifest.

There were no hijackers. None.

There were however Mossad handlers. (Flight 11, seat B9... 11/11)

No the hole is there before the collapse. It's a huge massive hole

It's still not big enough for Flight 77, and it would have been an impossible flight path anyway.

Firstly, the plane would have burst into flames if a wing had struck a lamp post (let alone 5) and the wing would have probably come off regardless of fuel capacity.

(Hail, for example, can destroy a plane, so goodness knows why you believe that aluminum can win a battle with a 5 light standards.)

Secondly... why no evidence of 'ground effects'?

Thirdly... why didn't the wings/tail break the windows where they would have supposedly hit?

And fourthly... why weren't the huge cable spools smashed out of the way?

impact_scale.jpg

They found unidentified DNA, and all the passengers.

They are lying.

OK what evidence is there that a missile hit the pentagon...

The turbine found in the wreckage is consistent with a Global Hawk and far too small for a 757.

And also, the damage is consistent with a missile.

mystery_engine.jpg

(Seats, luggage, and maybe a tail from a 757 would be nice. Reconstructing the planes would have been nice too.)

0624_twa-reconstruction.jpg

...quoting the 270 degree turn isn't evidence a missile just evidence of a 270 degree turn...

It shows that their story didn't happen.

...not releasing videos isn't evidence of a missile just evidence they are not releasing information.

It's guilty demeanour.

There is zero evidence of a missile this is just parroting dis-information.

A missile is possible. Flight 77 is impossible.

The videos were removed because of the secondary explosions...

AND because they wouldn't show a 757.

you said the official story said the engines vaporised. go back and check.

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_16.htm

To be explicitly clear, this is what the public has been told: On one hand, in response to the complaint that there is no verifiable plane debris to positively ID Flight 77, the government claims the fire in the Pentagon was so hot that the virtually indestructible titanium engines were melted, enormous metal wings incinerated, detachable vertical tail fins swallowed whole, seats and luggage consumed, every inch of metal framing obliterated, landing gear gone, a whole enormous Boeing 757 essentially vaporized into molten rubble and dust. And yet that same raging, all-consuming inferno spared enough body parts and DNA of 184 individual human beings made of a carbon based material significantly less rugged than titanium, called skin and bone, somehow survived said firestorm in tact enough for positive identification. How is this possible? And why is no one asking this question and shining light on what should be a most distressing and absurd fabrication?

Yep the missile stuff is just wrong, many witnesses saw the plane coming in I believe, long time since I read into all this now.

The witnesses were no doubt talking about the plane that flew low over the Pentagon.

I find the remote hijacking very plausible...

Good.

...but why would you bother landing the plane, evacuating it, killing all the people, cremating them...

1. They needed to land to make the emotional cell phone calls that framed the imaginary Muslims and set up the wars v Israel's enemies.

2. They couldn't take any chances of anything going wrong considering the towers were already 'wired'.

Landing the planes, gassing the passengers and disposing of the bodies was the easy part.

This endless focus on the 'how' of 911 only serves to deflect from the more important questions of the 'who' and then the 'why'.

All are important.

The 'how' exposes the lies of the official version.

The 'who' (the synagogue of satan) exposes the real enemy.

The 'why' confirms an extremely scary global future.

Where do you think that is going?

The same place that it's always been going.

It'll be something along the lines of nuclear, biological and chemical weapon attacks blamed on ISIS (or similar) leading to chaos and martial law.

An admission to 9/11 (or similar, when it's too late) would also have the same chaotic effect.

It's always been...tear it down by design and build back up a new world order.

911 truth is about the only thing that will stop it...

9/11 Truth can expose it and hopefully wake folk up to the point where they realise they need salvation through Jesus Christ, but it won't stop it.

...but alas Scotty has reduced it to a joke subject on here at least.

The truth isn't a joke.

Has anyone thought to apply Occam's Razor here? Would save a lot of time.

Yep. Inside job. MIHOP 100%

Notice how the blurb to the book states she is a "christian", if it said "satanist" Scotty wouldn't believe the book. You could change one word on the cover and not a single one inside, and that would completely change the veracity of the book. That's all you need to know.

Nope, all you need to know is that a house can't stand against itself.

I'm serious, literally in the next 4 weeks a group of folk who have been crowdfunded to go and lobby congress to read the redacted 28 pages, in which they allege Israeli involvement in the 9/11 with complicit help from the office of special plans and the vice presidents office.

I hope they do, but what if it's a red herring that gets read and diverts attention from Israel?

Suddenly there seems to be a push for this new narrative that includes MOSSAD agents, but in fact they actually flew over the pentagon, removed passengers forced them to phone relatives , only one plane hit the towers, drones and missiles did for the rest, a whole airbase was used to kill 3 planes worth of people who were incinerated on the base, which just happened to have an incinerator.

If you could find my posts from as old as over 10 years ago you would see that I posted that the 'assignment' could have been contracted out to Israel in answer to the question of 'too many people would have had to be involved for someone not to have come clean'.

Again there is no evidence of a missile hit, hence why none can be supplied the day after asking.

No, just busy.

Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who uses the word "google" in place of "search". :wink2:

My bad.

MIHOP only. It would be impossible to LIHOP.

You really do not have to worry about the details of 'how' any further than that. I am so sick of 'how' phart. It is like the endless masturbatory debate over the magic bullet in the JFK assassination.

The proof of 'how' will be the tipping point.

truther-memes-911-dragon.jpg

Sad, but true.

But I don't believe that a crew of potentially hundreds of demolition men could have been co-opted and then kept perfectly silent for the next 14 years, or murdered without anybody noticing. That is not believable to me. It completely fails the common sense test.

Everyday normal American demolition men weren't co-opted.

Mossad agents were assigned.

Seems quite obvious to me that if you fly a plane into a building at top speed then it stands a good chance of falling down. But a lot of people swear blind that nothing could be more preposterous!

You have to consider the rigging of 1 & 2 for the reason that 7 was definitely rigged and brought down using a controlled demolition.

The civilian explosive demolition indistry is borne out of military demolitions. Military demolitions will have the best available kit and technology including no doubt stuff unavailable for civilian demolitions.

That said you really cannot be sure one way or the other with 1&2. The way they collapsed is very different to 7. But then given the size of them people really would smell a rat if they had collapsed neatly from the base like 7 did.

You have to remember as well these towers were mostly empty, rental white elephants.

Multiple methods (known and advanced) were no doubt used.

This entire thread is like watching a group of men arguing about precisely how fantastic the emperor's new clothes are.

The end of your sentence is cumbersome you tried to shoe horn in too many adjectives, you're also showing a vague grasp of the metaphor. Previous discussion on the topic indicated you have zero grasp of the information of that day, and sequential comments show you have no interest in learning. With all this considered , no one is going to listen to you on the subject as you have nothing to offer bar your own sense of credulity.

Scotty nothing of what you say has any actual evidence. It's just a rebuttal. You can't supply any names , it's just assertions with no basis in fact.

Let's assume the theory that a plane flew over the pentagon while a missle hit it. What actual evidence is there of that? I already gave the name of eyewitnesses who saw the plane fly into the building, not over it. Can you give me one name or any evidence of a missile? I have asked 4 times for evidence of a missile do you actually have any?

Scotty nothing of what you say has any actual evidence. It's just a rebuttal. You can't supply any names , it's just assertions with no basis in fact.

The jist of the thread was concerning what happened before any of the 4 alleged plane crashes.

(You then took us to the Pentagon.)

All the names are in the videos under 'Rebekah Roth' on youtube.

Mossad agent Daniel Lewin was the handler sitting in seat B9 on Flight 11.

Let's assume the theory that a plane flew over the pentagon while a missle hit it. What actual evidence is there of that? I already gave the name of eyewitnesses who saw the plane fly into the building, not over it. Can you give me one name or any evidence of a missile? I have asked 4 times for evidence of a missile do you actually have any?

I already posted about the turbine.

Here, an eye witness says that it was a 20 person corporate jet with no markings...

The end of your sentence is cumbersome you tried to shoe horn in too many adjectives, you're also showing a vague grasp of the metaphor. Previous discussion on the topic indicated you have zero grasp of the information of that day, and sequential comments show you have no interest in learning. With all this considered , no one is going to listen to you on the subject as you have nothing to offer bar your own sense of credulity.

There's only two adjectives in the second half of that sentence.

People don't need to listen to me - I make no claims regarding exactly what happened that day or who the real culprits are. However, by adding nothing to this 'debate', I add exactly the same as you and Scotty. For all the links you both post, and all the claims to have a uniquely well-informed perspective, you're both arguing from positions of ignorance.

Its not important whether people listen to me or not - but it's definitely important that they don't listen to you.

People don't need to listen to me - I make no claims regarding exactly what happened that day or who the real culprits are. However, by adding nothing to this 'debate', I add exactly the same as you and Scotty. For all the links you both post, and all the claims to have a uniquely well-informed perspective, you're both arguing from positions of ignorance.

Its not important whether people listen to me or not - but it's definitely important that they don't listen to you.

I've never made a claim to "uniquely well-informed perspective" the problem with debating the subject with you is one has to parse the information that only resides in your head, like the aforementioned claim, and actual reality. That claim only exists in your neurons, it has no objectivity in reality.

You clearly can't differentiate between reality and what your imagined reality, that's why you think folk are making claims of "uniquely well-informed perspective" when there is no objective evidence of such a claim.

Not only are you not adding, you're subtracting from the debate by your fantastical claims.

Argumentum ad Lapidem is a common logical fallacy when one discusses 9/11. You're basically forgetting the abyssal gap in knowledge between the two of us on the subject. I'm trying to tell you the sun isn't where you think it is, and you're adamant it is cause you can see it, meanwhile a huge amount of axioms are assumed many of which are false, but since you're ignorant of the need for travelling time to be added it just never occurs to you, after all it's OBVIOUS the sun is there, you can even see it.

Saying "hey guys i know feck all but i do know one thing don't listen to these guys" on reflection isn't too stable a foundation for any argument :-)) .

Again not really discussing much beyond individual credibility, I know folk that don't believe the police can be crooks, hell i spent 10 years arguing with everyone that Lance Armstrong was a huge cheat, credulity claims are just fukking dumb, plain and simple.

Scotty no evidence on the missile then, you'll not convince me without evidence unfortunately.

Edited by phart

The reason I mention the missile is...

It's a massive problem about credibility, as i say there is no evidence of a missile, so when someone goes to look for a missile and finds voluminous evidence there was a plane crash, then you automatically dismiss the rest of the theory, and you have this nice comfortable fire break which stops any further investigation once you see how unlikely the missile strike is. Especially if you have a science background, so it's the one apple that taints the barrel. It's obvious disinformation to my eyes.

Focus on the lies told by Israel about Atta meeting folk in prague to get anthrax, when in actual fact it was the AMES Strain made in America, the lies told by the office of special plans headed by Douglas Feith. Kagan , Miller et al spreading propaganda in the papers, all the bullshit they persuaded Powell to say at the UN. How they were torturing innocent people to get them to collaborate their lies. How the same people tried the same shit with Clinton before Bush. Oded Yinon leaked civil service plan.

Loads of things that have names attached, have had congressional hearings,the subjects prize-winning journalists have written about.