The How Of 9/11 Revealed? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I think too many people would be involved in a plan like this and be able to keep silent.

The co-ordination of it would be nigh on impossible to achieve without involving thousands of folk.

There are anomalies but there always are on events of this magnitude

The CIA farms the job out to the Mossad. So who's going to talk?

Everyone else is contained through compartmentalisation.

Potentially troubling whistleblowers get discredited, ignored, or taken out.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many people work on an airbase, including civilians, and people close by who would see planes landing ? Quite a lot, I think. Difficult to control those.

The author has been getting tons of communication/feedback since the book has come out.

Rebekah Roth says that she has enough material for another 6 books.

She has been contacted by people who were at the base that day and they have confirmed her information.

The ARB went into a 3 day lockdown on 9/11.

No that's a shit documentary, 2 planes hit the tower, and one hit the pentagon, that's why they found the DNA of all the passengers there, biut not the hijackers.

Why no hijacker DNA?

The official story says that the titanium jet engines vaporized but that passenger DNA was found. Seriously?

Don't talk about a small hole or how it burst through all these wings at the pentagon, cause if you actually look at all pictures there is a flipping massive hole, and if you look at the blue prints for the pentagon, it's only the 1st floor and above that have the rings, the bottom floor is continous.

What you are referring to is the space after the collapse.

The impact hole before the collapse isn't big enough for a 767 to go through. (In fact, the wall would have been stronger than the plane.)

9/11 was a black false flag op, the planes hit though, you and SCotty are spreading dis-info with these documentaries...

You seriously believe that a 767 flown by a newbie could have done a 270 degree turn and hit the first floor of the Pentagon?

f7_impact.jpg

Edited by Scotty CTA

You seriously believe that a 767 flown by a newbie could have done a 270 degree turn and hit the first floor of the Pentagon?

That's irelevant to the premise presented. Planes hit the towers and pentagon, the DNA of the passengers was found, the hijackers were using stolen identities that's why so many of them turn up alive. No the hole is there before the collapse. It's a huge massive hole.

Yes they found DNA, the official story is bullshit, so not sure why you're suddenly referencing to strengthen your argument?They found unidentified DNA, and all the passengers.

That's irelevant to the premise presented. Planes hit the towers and pentagon, the DNA of the passengers was found, the hijackers were using stolen identities that's why so many of them turn up alive. No the hole is there before the collapse. It's a huge massive hole.

Yes they found DNA, the official story is bullshit, so not sure why you're suddenly referencing to strengthen your argument?They found unidentified DNA, and all the passengers.

A notoriously corrupt government "found evidence" and you are going on that? :lol:

A notoriously corrupt government "found evidence" and you are going on that? :lol:

OK what evidence is there that a missile hit the pentagon, quoting the 270 degree turn isn't evidence a missile just evidence of a 270 degree turn, not releasing videos isn't evidence of a missile just evidence they are not releasing information.

There is zero evidence of a missile this is just parroting dis-information.

The videos were removed because of the secondary explosions, if you watch the 5th frame of the released video down the left hand side you can see the beginning of a premature one. That part of the pentagon had been refurbished and the entire department ,29 out of 30, investigating the missing $2.3 trillion from defense spending were killed, Bryan Jack one of the top budget also investigating the over-spend was actually on the plane that slammed into the pentagon.

The information about novice pilots were all giving by flight schools involved in the drugs trade, why else were these hijackers sequestered there, it was a CIA flight school used in the transporting of drugs, any info supplied by them will be tainted.

...2 planes hit the tower, and one hit the pentagon...

Not true.

What about Shanksville?

...that's why they found the DNA of all the passengers there...

There is no independent chain of custody of these alleged DNA samples, which means that the scientists who allegedly analyzed the DNA and turned up matches -- if that did happen -- have no way of knowing whether or not it actually came from the Pentagon.

...biut not the hijackers.

There weren't any Arab names on the flight manifest so that would rule out any idea of stolen Arab passports.

Don't talk about a small hole or how it burst through all these wings at the pentagon, cause if you actually look at all pictures there is a flipping massive hole, and if you look at the blue prints for the pentagon, it's only the 1st floor and above that have the rings, the bottom floor is continous.

Show me, please.

Here's the Pentagon after the 'missile' strike, but before the collapse...

centerspray.jpg

centerdamage.jpg

center_fascade.jpg

(I don't see the massive hole that you are referring to.)

After the collapse...

steep_aerial.jpg

The missile's path...

rear_aerial.jpg

No one was taken to an airbase though they all died when the planes hit the towers, no missle hit the pentagon, that's why they found the DNA of everyone bar the hijackers at the the pentagon scene.

Why do you believe that aluminum (which vaporizes at 11,000 degrees f) didn't survive the 'crash and burn', but human DNA which gets destroyed at a few hundred degrees C did?

There's a guy on here, who is a pilot - be good to hear his take on this - I've heard it's virtually impossible to guide those aircraft so accurately. (It's not.)

I never thought about computerised guidance eg. GPS control - did we have that in those days ? (Yes)

Answers are in this video... https://www.corbettreport.com/how-to-steal-an-airplane-from-911-to-mh370/

That's irelevant to the premise presented.

Since I don't believe the official story it would be relevant.

I don't believe that an inexperienced pilot could fly in the way we were told.

I don't believe that the plane could smash it's way into the only re-enforced section of the Pentagon in the way we were told.

fuselage.jpg

The nose would have been plastic.

The plane was predominantly aluminium.

It should have been an obvious wreck on the outside of the building.

BUT... seats, luggage, tail, seats, wings, engines, etc. are no where to be seen.

carry_away.jpg

Just some strategic pieces that could be moved by hand are visible.

No the hole is there before the collapse.

Big enough for a 757?

Yes they found DNA, the official story is bullshit, so not sure why you're suddenly referencing to strengthen your argument?

What am I referencing? (I'm not following.)

Yes they found DNA, the official story is bullshit... They found unidentified DNA, and all the passengers.

Couldn't them finding all of the passenger DNA just be a convenient lie to make us all believe that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

There is zero evidence of a missile this is just parroting dis-information.

Similarly, there is zero evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

What about a Global Hawk drone painted to look like Flight 77?

Global_Hawk_at_Pentagon_simulation.jpg

(With secondary explosions at the Pentagon, of course.)

Scotty they already have recovered 87 individual pieces of DNA from the alps crash, reality doesn't turn on your credulity, I'll be back later when i have more time.

you said the official story said the engines vaporised. go back and check. So referncing the official story when it suits.

Edited by phart

Similarly, there is zero evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Apart from the DNA evidence (writing a rebuttal in a different font isn't really a counter argument), the eyewitness reports of a plane, the fact it hit a generator and some light poles down, and all the debris. You're right apart from that there is no evidence, the missiloe has none of these things though.

Edited by phart

hole11.jpg#

Image without the smoke or foam covering the bottom half off the picture like above.

As you can see there is structural damage all the way along the bottom, the hole most of these sites show, is the one marked 18 feet, but that's at least one floor above the actual impact site. Some eyewtitnesses like pilot Donald Timmerman, said the plane appeared to hit the ground first then into the building, which accounts for some lost energy. We also both agree there were secondary explosions (as do witnesses, some saying just before the actual plane impact) this is what accounts for the extra damage to the plane and no larger pieces inside, impact then secondary explosions.

It's all totally explainable without the need to introduce stops at air bases which the telemetry doesn't show, introduce several hundred more conspirators into the occasion when you can remote pilot the airliner into the pentagon anyway, saving the hassle of organised killings later, it makes no sense in planning the attack to make it this big convoluted plan, the narrative is a plane hit the pentagon, so better make sure a plane hits the pentagon.

Why do you believe that aluminum (which vaporizes at 11,000 degrees f) didn't survive the 'crash and burn', but human DNA which gets destroyed at a few hundred degrees C did?

Why no hijacker DNA?

The official story says that the titanium jet engines vaporized but that passenger DNA was found. Seriously?

Not sure the official story does say that, pretty sure they found the engines in some form.

From the alps thread, these guys must be lying as well then, since high-grade metamorphic rock is a wee bit more solid than the pentagon.

"Professor Michael Tsokos, the investigation's chief forensic scientist, told German newspaper Bild that Lubitz's body was among more than 600 body parts scattered across the valley.

Families of the dead passengers are understood to have been asked to help speed up the identification process by providing DNA samples.

So far forensic investigators have identified 78 separate DNA strands from body parts at the crash site."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/567196/Video-Germanwings-co-pilot-training

Edited by phart

...the eyewitness reports of a plane...

Yep the missile stuff is just wrong, many witnesses saw the plane coming in I believe, long time since I read into all this now.

I find the remote hijacking very plausible but why would you bother landing the plane, evacuating it, killing all the people, cremating them... why not just fly the planes into the building. FFS talk about over-thinking shit.

This endless focus on the 'how' of 911 only serves to deflect from the more important questions of the 'who' and then the 'why'.

Look at what has been done since. Look at the string of countries attacked and reduced to ruin and chaos. This is what 911 was for, to enable all of this. And now the US is shipping arms to Ukraine so it can launch a second war on its own citizens. An army attacking its own citizens who happen to be ethnic Russians, who happen to live next door to Russia.

Where do you think that is going?

911 truth is about the only thing that will stop it but alas Scotty has reduced it to a joke subject on here at least.

Edited by thplinth

Scotty they already have recovered 87 individual pieces of DNA from the alps crash...

I have no problem believing that (but it's not what we are talking about).

you said the official story said the engines vaporised. go back and check. So referncing the official story when it suits.

Ahh, OK... I'm not referencing the official story to agree.

What I am doing is highlighting the ridiculousness and impossibility of their lies.

Apart from the DNA evidence...

The DNA reports were faked. Murderers lie.

(writing a rebuttal in a different font isn't really a counter argument)

I was quoting.

...the eyewitness reports of a plane...

There was a plane, but it flew over the Pentagon. (Convenient confusion.)

------------------------------------------

(Gotta go to work.)

Yep the missile stuff is just wrong, many witnesses saw the plane coming in I believe, long time since I read into all this now.

I find the remote hijacking very plausible but why would you bother landing the plane, evacuating it, killing all the people, cremating them... why not just fly the planes into the building. FFS talk about over-thinking shit.

This endless focus on the 'how' of 911 only serves to deflect from the more important questions of the 'who' and then the 'why'.

Look at what has been done since. Look at the string of countries attacked and reduced to ruin and chaos. This is what 911 was for, to enable all of this. And now the US is shipping arms to Ukraine so it can launch a second war on its own citizens. An army attacking its own citizens who happen to be ethnic Russians, who happen to live next door to Russia.

Where do you think that is going?

911 truth is about the only thing that will stop it but alas Scotty has reduced it to a joke subject on here at least.

Notice how the blurb to the book states she is a "christian", if it said "satanist" Scotty wouldn't believe the book. You could change one word on the cover and not a single one inside, and that would completely change the veracity of the book. That's all you need to know.

I'm serious, literally in the next 4 weeks a group of folk who have been crowdfunded to go and lobby congress to read the redacted 28 pages, in which they allege Israeli involvement in the 9/11 with complicit help from the office of special plans and the vice presidents office.

Suddenly there seems to be a push for this new narrative that includes MOSSAD agents, but in fact they actually flew over the pentagon, removed passengers forced them to phone relatives , only one plane hit the towers, drones and missiles did for the rest, a whole airbase was used to kill 3 planes worth of people who were incinerated on the base, which just happened to have an incinerator.

Again there is no evidence of a missile hit, hence why none can be supplied the day after asking.

Notice how the blurb to the book states she is a "christian", if it said "satanist" Scotty wouldn't believe the book. You could change one word on the cover and not a single one inside, and that would completely change the veracity of the book. That's all you need to know.

I'm serious, literally in the next 4 weeks a group of folk who have been crowdfunded to go and lobby congress to read the redacted 28 pages, in which they allege Israeli involvement in the 9/11 with complicit help from the office of special plans and the vice presidents office.

Suddenly there seems to be a push for this new narrative that includes MOSSAD agents, but in fact they actually flew over the pentagon, removed passengers forced them to phone relatives , only one plane hit the towers, drones and missiles did for the rest, a whole airbase was used to kill 3 planes worth of people who were incinerated on the base, which just happened to have an incinerator.

Again there is no evidence of a missile hit, hence why none can be supplied the day after asking.

You can boil 911 down to LIHOP or MIHOP.

You really do not have to worry about the details of 'how' any further than that. I am so sick of 'how' phart. It is like the endless masturbatory debate over the magic bullet in the JFK assassination.

And therein lies your biggest omen of how the 911 truth movement will end up. 50 years later and the same old shit.