The How Of 9/11 Revealed? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_16.htm

To be explicitly clear, this is what the public has been told: On one hand, in response to the complaint that there is no verifiable plane debris to positively ID Flight 77, the government claims the fire in the Pentagon was so hot that the virtually indestructible titanium engines were melted, enormous metal wings incinerated, detachable vertical tail fins swallowed whole, seats and luggage consumed, every inch of metal framing obliterated, landing gear gone, a whole enormous Boeing 757 essentially vaporized into molten rubble and dust. And yet that same raging, all-consuming inferno spared enough body parts and DNA of 184 individual human beings made of a carbon based material significantly less rugged than titanium, called skin and bone, somehow survived said firestorm in tact enough for positive identification. How is this possible? And why is no one asking this question and shining light on what should be a most distressing and absurd fabrication?

on a physical science level there is a world of difference between "melted" and vaporised" and that's a summary of the report by a third party not the report itself being quoted. Use source material man.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty no evidence on the missile then, you'll not convince me without evidence unfortunately.

Similarly I see no evidence of a 757.

I do not count the perps saying that they have recovered DNA, and I do not trust the witnesses.

I see a flight pattern and a crash site that does not jive with that of Flight 77.

Similarly I see no evidence of a 757.

I do not count the perps saying that they have recovered DNA, and I do not trust the witnesses.

I see a flight pattern and a crash site that does not jive with that of Flight 77.

Right so you're unwilling to admit eye witness testimony or forensic evidence.

Well true i have no evidence bar eye wtinesses and forensic investigation. So i guess 'll be unable to convince you, how do we know jesus raised from the dead in 3 days if eye-witness testimony is not to be trusted.

on a physical science level there is a world of difference between "melted" and vaporised" and that's a summary of the report by a third party not the report itself being quoted. Use source material man.

You could do that to show that the engines were recovered.

Scotty there is contemporary evidence (audio files) where other aircraft pilots, policemen are radioing in eyewitness reports before it even crashes then they describe the crash in real time.

It's much easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled.

Anyway if the evidence is inadmissible to your court, then i can't construct a case.

Edited by phart

Right so you're unwilling to admit eye witness testimony...

Only because it's conflicting and unreliable.

...or forensic evidence.

I would accept forensic evidence that makes sense.

Well true i have no evidence bar eye wtinesses and forensic investigation. So i guess 'll be unable to convince you, how do we know jesus raised from the dead in 3 days if eye-witness testimony is not to be trusted.

Jesus' Resurrection revealed Him as the Messiah in God's perfect Book.

All the Romans had to do to nip Christianity in the bud was to produce Jesus' body. They couldn't.

Christianity grew worldwide based on witnesses to the Resurrection.

Our years are marked by Jesus' birth not because He died on a cross, but because He rose from the dead.

That makes sense to me.

The 9/11 perps confusing and inventing witnesses, and faking DNA reports also makes sense to me.

Scotty there is contemporary evidence (audio files) where other aircraft pilots, policemen are radioing in eyewitness reports before it even crashes then they describe the crash in real time.

It's much easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled.

Anyway if the evidence is inadmissible to your court, then i can't construct a case.

I was hoping that you would address the reasons that Rebekah Roth believes how it was done prior to any 'plane' crashes.

FFS until this pot boiler book came out you never once mentioned landing the planes and killing all the passengers but now you know it as fact. You always do this present things as known when they simply are not.

Faith = belief without proof.

You every thread on this subject with this bullshit.

FFS until this pot boiler book came out you never once mentioned landing the planes and killing all the passengers but now you know it as fact. You always do this present things as known when they simply are not.

Faith = belief without proof.

Never was a truer word spoken.

Ps is there a need to deconstruct a three line post and multi quote answer every ing time.

You can occasionally use a paragraph. Honestly man it is getting ultra tedious.

It's cause of the christian angle, her research took her to "babylon and the garden of eden",

Her thousands of hours of research took her back to Babylon and to the Garden of Eden.

Rebekah is a Christian and she has now discovered all of the things that I have been telling you since 2003

As i said previously take the word christian out of the cover and put satanist, then the book would be disbelieved, how can you change the veracity of what's inside the book by changing one word on the outside? Yet that;s exactly what would happen.

Edited by phart

It's always been...tear it down by design and build back up a new world order.

Maybe this should be a new thread, however, see when this new world order thing happens, will I still be able to sit oot the back drinking stella smoking an electronic fag,cremating burgers on a chimnea and fannying about with cars of a weekend? Or is it going to be severed heads on every second lampost and demons spewing up from the firmament. Oh, and is it likely to happen in the next 20 years (I'm 54).

The only reason Scott's cares about 911 truth is to use it to then leverage people into believing his bogus and small minded Scofield bible shite. He does not want to avert Armageddon quite the reverse in fact, he just wants to amass some scalps, some conversions to his faith. Nothing he loves more than acting the martyr with people attacking him and him acting all forgive them Lord they know not what they do. Self indulgent and damaging to the subjects he claims to care about.

The only reason Scott's cares about 911 truth is to use it to then leverage people into believing his bogus and small minded Scofield bible shite. He does not want to avert Armageddon quite the reverse in fact, he just wants to amass some scalps, some conversions to his faith. Nothing he loves more than acting the martyr with people attacking him and him acting all forgive them Lord they know not what they do. Self indulgent and damaging to the subjects he claims to care about.

Did his Armageddon thing not already happen in May 2011 or something like that? You must have missed it.

Totally untrue.

I've previously posted about the possibility of a plane being landed in Cleveland and the passengers being killed there.

I've posted about the fact that all 4 planes had their transponders turned off.

And I've posted about the possibility of the planes being taken over by remote control.

These posts exist.

How about back in 2003 when I was the only one on here saying that 9/11 was an inside job?

Those threads were a waste of time, eh?

Maybe this should be a new thread, however, see when this new world order thing happens, will I still be able to sit oot the back drinking stella smoking an electronic fag,cremating burgers on a chimnea and fannying about with cars of a weekend? Or is it going to be severed heads on every second lampost and demons spewing up from the firmament. Oh, and is it likely to happen in the next 20 years (I'm 54).

Sorry to nag,but could you answer this, you appear to be on top form at the moment, must be the crucifixion adrenalin rush.

Totally untrue.

I've previously posted about the possibility of a plane being landed in Cleveland and the passengers being killed there.

I've posted about the fact that all 4 planes had their transponders turned off.

And I've posted about the possibility of the planes being taken over by remote control.

These posts exist.

I will back you up here, you did say the same drivel back then.

I don't believe the official 9/11 story, but your stuff is just too out there.

Ps is there a need to deconstruct a three line post and multi quote answer every ing time.

You can occasionally use a paragraph. Honestly man it is getting ultra tedious.

I won't be answering with my hands tied behind my back, so no.

It's cause of the christian angle, her research took her to "babylon and the garden of eden",

Her thousands of hours of research took her back to Babylon and to the Garden of Eden.

Rebekah is a Christian and she has now discovered all of the things that I have been telling you since 2003

As i said previously take the word christian out of the cover and put satanist, then the book would be disbelieved, how can you change the veracity of what's inside the book by changing one word on the outside? Yet that;s exactly what would happen.

I've listen to about 20 hours of her interviews.

She gets it.

It'll be forced WORSHIP (oh you'll love that) of 'the beast' when order is restored.

It'll appear to start well but it will soon turn to hell on earth.

We're one mini-nuke, biological, or chemical attack from it all kicking off.

My goodness. :lol:

I try to rip the mask off the illusions of this world so that folk can do their own research and wise up to those same deceptions.

1. I am going to heaven.

2. I don't want people to go to hell.

That's it.

It'll be forced WORSHIP (oh you'll love that) of 'the beast' when order is restored.

It'll appear to start well but it will soon turn to hell on earth.

We're one mini-nuke, biological, or chemical attack from it all kicking off.

All sounds quite bad, but not really answered my questions, timescale, stella (available or not), weekends off from the forced worship or not, severed heads and demons yes/no?

Is there any evidence of a missile yet? I've actually calculated the G-force produced by the 270 degree turn if it has a 400m radius and it was a plane and it is under 3 g's, so structurally it could hold the turn. Computers could guide it in no problem.

If there is actually any evidence then i'll look at it, i never believed in 9/11 as anything other than the way it was portrayed, until you asked me to do some reading on it, and i did and changed my mind.

I don't believe the official 9/11 story, but your stuff is just too out there.

I can't say for sure what the 4 'things' that crashed on 9/11 were, but I don't believe that any of them were the original flights.

(I don't feel that planes being landed and passengers being killed on the ground is too out there though.)

Of course it is, you add in another couple of hundred people into a conspiracy for absolutely no reason.

Hey why don't we just crash the planes, saves us having to plant evidence at 3 crash sites, get 4 seperate forensic teams to cover up each of the crashes. Get a whole airtbase on side, evade any foreign power radar or spy sattelties from picking up the extra 4 planes.

They don't need to do any of this if they just crash the planes. Not crashing them makes the plan a million times harder to pull off.

All sounds quite bad, but not really answered my questions, timescale, stella (available or not), weekends off from the forced worship or not, severed heads and demons yes/no?

Timescale - sooner than we think.

It starts off with a pretend peace then after 3 1/2 years it gets as bad as it can possibly get.

Revelation 9 English Standard Version (ESV)

9 And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.[a] 2 He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. 3 Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. 6 And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.

7 In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, 8 their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth; 9 they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle.10 They have tails and stings like scorpions, and their power to hurt people for five months is in their tails. 11 They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.[b]

12 The first woe has passed; behold, two woes are still to come.

13 Then the sixth angel blew his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour, the day, the month, and the year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand; I heard their number. 17 And this is how I saw the horses in my vision and those who rode them: they wore breastplates the color of fire and of sapphire[c] and of sulfur, and the heads of the horses were like lions' heads, and fire and smoke and sulfur came out of their mouths. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails, for their tails are like serpents with heads, and by means of them they wound.

20 The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, 21 nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.