The How Of 9/11 Revealed? - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1. The goal wasn't to kill the passengers though. It was to frame muslims to justify a Mid-East invasion.

Nope. I've read every post, this is the one I had to respond to. I don't think this is the reason .... it has to be much BIGGER than that, and I'm not buying into ALL the too far fetched theories, it's so simple to me

1. The planes can't be piloted this way, unless controlled by GPS, even still, they cannot fly this way at those speeds with accuracy - impossible

2. The planes can't cause that damage to the facade, they would disintegrate on impact if not before considering above ^ the planes would be close to self distruction anway.

3. Too much visual evidence of controlled explosions, and as exp construction engineer, the concrete columns and RF Lift shafts would support upper floors, the facade, unless someone knows otherwise was non structural - wouldn't make sense to any construction professional to build this way.

4. The other 2 planes are even less convincing due to plain obviousness, required accuracy, and no debris - the accuracy of the Pentagon is just unfathomable

5. Helicopters were on the scene, not helping, but where was the Defence Force ? Asleep obviously.

6. WTC7, come on ??

Thats the points you need to know in my view. Something is seriously not stacking up here.

BUT

This was definately NOT to win public sympathy for an invasion on Islam.

The real goal was something bigger ...

It has to be $$$$$ related in the end.

It has to be ????

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. the planes can do that damage to the facade , i suggest it's an incomplete understanding of engineering and physics that makes you think that is impossible.

3. secondary exlosions were reported at all 3 crash sites by multiple people, including firemen,police and emergency workers so seems to be the case of explosive used.

4. it wasn't that precise a hit, no harder than landing the plane on a certain spot on a runway, you just dont put the landing gear down.

5. no idea

6. ofc i agree

the war was for Israeli interest, taking out saddam, then syria and finally Iran, it's all laid out in Oded Yinon plan, it was israeli partisans in the press and government making all the false connections to iraq. Israeli security sources saying Atta went to Prague for the anthrax when it was actually stolen from Fort Dettrick, Israeli's were caught with explosives in a van on the day near the Washington tunnel, others arrested filming and cheering the first stike , they obviously knew was coming in.

As far fetched as some on here think Scotty is you should look up the website abovetopsecret there are some very very far out there conspiracies not just with 9\11 but on a whole radft of things. If you can manage to troll through the chaff to find the wheat then there are some good threads in the forums

Just get a book on Iran-Contra if you want to read a real life conspiracy, or how the nazi-network in the UK was handled by Mi5, or get who framed Colin Wallace that ones a belter, lets you become aware of possibilities that wouldn't occur naturally.

@

A network of “hundreds” of British Nazi sympathisers dedicated to undermining the fight against Hitler was intercepted and secretly controlled by MI5, it can be revealed.

Previously unpublished documents show how Britain faced a direct threat from homegrown Nazis which was only neutralised as the result of a remarkable Security Service operation to convince dozens of traitors and “fifth columnists” that they were working for the Gestapo.

The files released by the National Archives in Kew, west London, reveal that a Second World War spying circle led by six Britons and a Swedish-German woman delivered up secrets including details of the first jet aircraft in the belief that they were being sent to Berlin.

In reality, the controller of the network was an MI5 agent, known by the alias “Jack King”, who had penetrated Britain’s fascist circles and persuaded his recruits that he was a Gestapo officer planted in England to help a German invasion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/revealed-britains-wartime-nazi-spy-network-9158466.html

There is no evidence of any muslim hijackers though.

What you mean apart from all the calls from passengers to relatives etc telling them plane had been hijacked. (I very much doubt they mentioned 'muslim' neither.) But oh right you discount that direct testimony and instead replace it with a plot from a novel, the most far fetched pile of horseshit imaginable and then say 'there is no evidence' while claiming you know the TRUTH!

As someone who has little doubt that 911 was a set-up I honestly cannot stand discussing this subject with you anymore. You are an Alex Jones clown.

Do me a favour Scotty ignore my posts and I will yours.

Just get a book on Iran-Contra if you want to read a real life conspiracy, or how the nazi-network in the UK was handled by Mi5, or get who framed Colin Wallace that ones a belter, lets you become aware of possibilities that wouldn't occur naturally.

@

A network of “hundreds” of British Nazi sympathisers dedicated to undermining the fight against Hitler was intercepted and secretly controlled by MI5, it can be revealed.

Previously unpublished documents show how Britain faced a direct threat from homegrown Nazis which was only neutralised as the result of a remarkable Security Service operation to convince dozens of traitors and “fifth columnists” that they were working for the Gestapo.

The files released by the National Archives in Kew, west London, reveal that a Second World War spying circle led by six Britons and a Swedish-German woman delivered up secrets including details of the first jet aircraft in the belief that they were being sent to Berlin.

In reality, the controller of the network was an MI5 agent, known by the alias “Jack King”, who had penetrated Britain’s fascist circles and persuaded his recruits that he was a Gestapo officer planted in England to help a German invasion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/revealed-britains-wartime-nazi-spy-network-9158466.html

That Colin Wallace book is on my list especially after watching that After Dark episode. Reading that Bush Family Secrets book was an eye opener too. The Bush Family are basically CIA.

Tony Benn in that After Dark episode said MI5 (or whoever) made two direct attempts to recruit him because they knew he came from a elite posh background (and would 'be loyal') and when he turned them down because he told them he 'wanted to be an MP' they said 'it does not matter'. He said he therefore suspected many MPs were working for them. He also said they were paying twice what he was earning at the time.

When you think about Blair and Bush I think we have to conclude that the intelligence services have corrupted the democratic process. Hence all this paedo shite...I suspect they would retort 'that is better than having to shot another president in the head in front of his wife'.

We need to disband them. They are the muscle behind shadow government. Whatever benefit they provide they are now massively out weighed by the evil the perpetrate. Kincora is enough by itself to disband them. This was predicted in that After Dark discussion, that they would become so evil and perverted and corrupt that we would willingly throw whatever ed up baby was left alive in their putrid bathwater.

I showed one of the after dark to Brant, and he said something along the lines of, no wonder they shut that down and decided to air big brother instead for over a decade.

they actually had to push this programme through as the offical secret acts was about to come in banning thios sort of talk.

Exactly select the folk with vices and then allow them to rise to the top, the whole NSA thing in america can be used to blackmail politicians , Mellor not doing what he wants, next thing he is in front page of sun with a hooker and a chelsea top. .

I showed one of the after dark to Brant, and he said something along the lines of, no wonder they shut that down and decided to air big brother instead for over a decade.

they actually had to push this programme through as the offical secret acts was about to come in banning thios sort of talk.

Exactly select the folk with vices and then allow them to rise to the top, the whole NSA thing in america can be used to blackmail politicians , Mellor not doing what he wants, next thing he is in front page of sun with a hooker and a chelsea top. .

I forgot...Benn was asked (by one of the folk in the After Dark discussion) who actually approached him on behalf of or from MI5.

He replied it was the headmaster of the public school he was had attended.

It is amazing really. But then not, we have been told it all before....

The other (fat cigar smoking) guy who worked for MI6 in the 40/50's openly said they were in the early days very much 'masons' and all right wing due to them fighting communism at the time.

Edited by thplinth

I forgot...Benn was asked (by one of the folk in the After Dark discussion) who actually approached him on behalf of or from MI5.

He replied it was the headmaster of the public school he was had attended.

It is amazing really. But then not, we have been told it all before....

The other (fat cigar smoking) guy who worked for MI6 in the 40/50's openly said they were in the early days very much 'masons' and all right wing due to them fighting communism at the time.

There's an after-dark on free-masonry, you should check that one out.

Universities recruit like mad as well.

ohhh that sounds tasty.

(any chance of a link?)

The guests discuss the relationship between Freemasonry and policing in Britain. Before introducing the guests, John Underwood lists people who declined to appear in this programme. Discussion Participants: Chief Inspector Brian Woollard Metropolitan Police, suspended Canon Ian Hunt Peterborough Cathedral Martin Short Writer T. Dan Smith Retired businessman Sir David Napley Solicitor Sir Colin Woods Ex-Deputy Assistant Commissioner Metropolitan Police and Chairman of Securicor Eileen Grey OBE Freemason

I'm pretty sure i heard Judy Wood say it was a mini nuke or particle beams from space that destroyed the towers and there was no planes, or she was saying this when i last read her.

yeah

The Star Wars Beam Weapons
and
Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons (DEW)
(A focus of the Star Wars Program)

by
Dr. Judy Wood and Dr. Morgan Reynolds
(originally posted: October 17, 2006)

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam1.html

Dear phart. Have you fully read the article you've linked to? And have you looked at the more recent presentation I linked to?

The title of the article in your link was chosen by Wood and co. to remind readers that there has been previous known investment in space-based energy weapons. It is not unreasonable, with even a fairly modest amount of online 'research' (I use the term loosely) to hypothesise that, in the intervening years, there may have been further 'black-budget' -i.e. secret - research along these lines. However, I don't want to put words in Wood's mouth because she never concludes that either mini-nukes nor space-based energy weapons were used on 9/11. Please watch the presentation if you haven't already done so.

What she does do is present, what I consider to be, a strong case, which rules out conventional and known technology as being able to account entirely for what occured on 9/11. Her detractors have attempted to debunk the evidence with the 'particle beams' accusation because they realise that it is 'far out' enough to attract ridicule, particularly from those who haven't bothered to examine her evidence fully. What she does conclude, however, is that some form of directed energy weapon - a weapon able to affect matter at the molecular level - was used on 9/11. She doesn't say, definitively, what form this weapon takes nor where it was situated but presents evidence to suggest that something 'other' than conventional or disclosed methods were used.

Now this is still pretty far f*ck*ing out, I grant you. But consider the work of Tesla, when it was being conducted and what happened to his research on his death. I'm not suggesting this is the answer but just raising the possibility that enough time has passed, enough funds have been made available, and enough exotic technology might exist, for this to be a reality. We know that tecnologically the 'black' world might be 20-30 years ahead of known technology. If we consider the moneterised monopolised nature of energy and its production and distribution, there would be little will or impetus to make alternatives known. Do some searching around for the number of energy related patents that have been tied up in litigation in the States because they are deemed a threat to 'national security' and consider the implications. You're a smart bloke with an open mind. Whaddya think?

*I apologise for the excessive use of 'W'Rik' style quotations.

I'm pretty sure i heard Judy Wood say it was a mini nuke or particle beams from space that destroyed the towers and there was no planes, or she was saying this when i last read her.

yeah

The Star Wars Beam Weapons

and

Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons (DEW)

(A focus of the Star Wars Program)

by

Dr. Judy Wood and Dr. Morgan Reynolds

(originally posted: October 17, 2006)

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam1.html

Dear phart. Have you fully read the article you've linked to? And have you looked at the more recent presentation I linked to?

The title of the article in your link was chosen by Wood and co. to remind readers that there has been previous known investment in space-based energy weapons. It is not unreasonable, with even a fairly modest amount of online 'research' (I use the term loosely) to hypothesise that, in the intervening years, there may have been further 'black-budget' -i.e. secret - research along these lines. However, I don't want to put words in Wood's mouth because she never concludes that either mini-nukes nor space-based energy weapons were used on 9/11. Please watch the presentation if you haven't already done so.

What she does do is present, what I consider to be, a strong case, which rules out conventional and known technology as being able to account entirely for what occured on 9/11. Her detractors have attempted to debunk the evidence with the 'particle beams' accusation because they realise that it is 'far out' enough to attract ridicule, particularly from those who haven't bothered to examine her evidence fully. What she does conclude, however, is that some form of directed energy weapon - a weapon able to affect matter at the molecular level - was used on 9/11. She doesn't say, definitively, what form this weapon takes nor where it was situated but presents evidence to suggest that something 'other' than conventional or disclosed methods were used.

Now this is still pretty far f*ck*ing out, I grant you. But consider the work of Tesla, when it was being conducted and what happened to his research on his death. I'm not suggesting this is the answer but just raising the possibility that enough time has passed, enough funds have been made available, and enough exotic technology might exist, for this to be a reality. We know that tecnologically the 'black' world might be 20-30 years ahead of known technology. If we consider the moneterised monopolised nature of energy and its production and distribution, there would be little will or impetus to make alternatives known. Do some searching around for the number of energy related patents that have been tied up in litigation in the States because they are deemed a threat to 'national security' and consider the implications. You're a smart bloke with an open mind. Whaddya think?

*I apologise for the excessive use of 'W'Rik' style quotations.

I've got a degree in physics though this would be a weapon operating on the electromagnetic scale, therefore subject to eddy currents which means the more conductive a material is the less an EM field will penetrate it. Therefore directed energy weapons won't be much use against conductive materials due to it's very properties and the properties of conductive material when dealing with EM spectrum. Also the energy needed to cause molecular disassociation.

Penetration depth is a measure of how deep light or any electromagnetic radiation can penetrate into a material. It is defined as the depth at which the intensity of the radiation inside the material falls to 1/e (about 37%) of its original value at (or more properly, just beneath) the surface.

When electromagnetic radiation is incident on the surface of a material, it may be (partly) reflected from that surface and there will be a field containing energy transmitted into the material. This electromagnetic field interacts with the atoms and electrons inside the material. Depending on the nature of the material, the electromagnetic field might travel very far into the material, or may die out very quickly. For a given material, penetration depth will generally be a function of wavelength.

According to Beer-Lambert law, the intensity of an electromagnetic wave inside a material falls off exponentially from the surface as

9637f4edda40ee353b379955c500a856.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penetration_depth

I'm not saying technology isn't being repressed or advances are kept secret for advantage, i just think directed energy weapons isn't the answer and blowing the place up with a shit tonne of explosives and plane crashes and explosions at the base of the tower all of which were reported by differing amount of witnesses is more likely.

I'm not saying technology isn't being repressed or advances are kept secret for advantage, i just think directed energy weapons isn't the answer and blowing the place up with a shit tonne of explosives and plane crashes and explosions at the base of the tower all of which were reported by differing amount of witnesses is more likely.

Have you looked at the evidence she presents, the central tenet of which is 'dustification?' (her term for the apparent new phenomenon witnessed). Although it is primarily observational, it does appear a better fit for what is being witnessed. The extent of the apparent dissociation of the materials forming the building and resultant dust, the lack of seismic impact and lack of damage to the 'bathtub' protecting Manhatten from the Hudson not to mention the anomalous effects evident on vehicles parked some distance away. There were also reports from first responders of their o2 cylinders exploding spontaneously when in proximity to the buildings, not heat related. If you've the time and inclination have another look at her evidence, it's an interesting alternative.

It would also appear to fit in part with the information you provide above about conductivity being inversley related to the effects produced i.e. the concrete (low conductivity) appears more greatly affected (at least in a time sense) than the steel and then the aluminium cladding (my observations of the video footage). I'd have to re-visit the anomalous effects on the vehicles to see if this pattern also appeared to fit.Just to clarify, I think Wood's reference to 'directed energy' is not a reference to directing energy at the building, althiugh this may be a necessary part of the process, but more about directing the inherent energy of the structures, at an atomic level, to misbehave.

It is not our job to speculate on how it was done...

I'm satisfied with the 'who' and the 'why'.

The 'how' intrigues me the most.

I've read every post, this is the one I had to respond to. I don't think this is the reason .... it has to be much BIGGER than that...

The end game is putting the antichrist on the world throne in Jerusalem (and then having satan possess him).

That's pretty big.

As far fetched as some on here think Scotty is...

The schemes are designed as far-fetched so that the people who figure them out will be discredited.

It's a built-in fail-safe mechanism.

What you mean apart from all the calls from passengers to relatives etc telling them plane had been hijacked.

Yes.

I'd also include the whole 'Allahu Akbar' charade on 'Flight 93'.

But oh right you discount that direct testimony...

I do.

...and instead replace it with a plot from a novel...

9/11 Truth disguised as a novel, yes.

...the most far fetched pile of horseshit imaginable...

That you have yet to read.

...and then say 'there is no evidence'...

There is no evidence of muslim hijackers. (Show it to me.)

...while claiming you know the TRUTH!

I don't know the 'how'.

I'm working on the 'how'.

As someone who has little doubt that 911 was a set-up I honestly cannot stand discussing this subject with you anymore. You are an Alex Jones clown.

Do me a favour Scotty ignore my posts and I will yours.

I'm not trying to upset you or anyone else.

Have you looked at the evidence she presents, the central tenet of which is 'dustification?' (her term for the apparent new phenomenon witnessed). Although it is primarily observational, it does appear a better fit for what is being witnessed. The extent of the apparent dissociation of the materials forming the building and resultant dust, the lack of seismic impact and lack of damage to the 'bathtub' protecting Manhatten from the Hudson not to mention the anomalous effects evident on vehicles parked some distance away. There were also reports from first responders of their o2 cylinders exploding spontaneously when in proximity to the buildings, not heat related. If you've the time and inclination have another look at her evidence, it's an interesting alternative.

It would also appear to fit in part with the information you provide above about conductivity being inversley related to the effects produced i.e. the concrete (low conductivity) appears more greatly affected (at least in a time sense) than the steel and then the aluminium cladding (my observations of the video footage). I'd have to re-visit the anomalous effects on the vehicles to see if this pattern also appeared to fit.Just to clarify, I think Wood's reference to 'directed energy' is not a reference to directing energy at the building, althiugh this may be a necessary part of the process, but more about directing the inherent energy of the structures, at an atomic level, to misbehave.

The physical evidence all got shipped off overseas and melted down. Current phenomena explain what happened there is no need to invent new phenomena to explain it. There is no way to test for this "dustification". I'll have a look later but it's about 175 minutes fo video you want me to look through explaining a theory that cannot be tested , with a phenomena that is novel in the physics world, in which natural phenomena already explain it adequately. Especially since it seems the "hutchieson effect" is used as well, which no one can replicate outside of youtube videos.

I'll need to see the "Hutchison effect" replicated anywhere outside of youtube. The mathematical derivartions of "Dustification" and dimensional analysis of any equations developed by Wood to explain this. Als replication in a lab as well, none of which i can see has been done. How she can rule out normal phenomena without access to the physical evidence.

Human tissue is so much more affected by the EM spectrum that if o2 cyclinders were exploding then the damage done to human tissue would be much higher.

@

Just a quick aside phart (thplinth and Scotty, you may also both be interested). Are you familiar with the work of Peter Levenda? Here's a recent radio interview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-DP142sM4

He appears to be very thorough with his research as far as I can make out and relies on old school methods of getting out there and interviewing folk first hand. Some seriously strange connecting of the dots going on.