Other Groups - Euro 2016 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Other Groups - Euro 2016

LewisEDI

wales currently 1-0 up on israel away, really not sure about how i want this one to pan out, if we end up third i would hate to have to play wales again, even worse would be belgium but at the same time i dont really have much fondness for wales (gareth bale)

Sake...can't help but cast an envious eye at the Welsh right now.bit annoyin. You can tell there top players are desperate to play for them aswell. Still think there defence can be got at but with bale they could out score any team.You would have to say they will at very least make the play offs.

That Welsh result is absolutely massive for the, and they should now qualify automatically. 3 of their last 4 at home and an unreliable opportunity to make it without the play offs. The Dutch are in real trouble if they don't turn this around in the last 10 minutes as they will have lost 3 of 5 games and trail the Czechs and Iceland by 7 and 6 points respectively as well as now being behind Turkey. They would be the absolute nightmare play off scenario. Seems to me that it will be the 1st tournament in a long time with more than just England from the 'home nations'. Lets just hope we remain right in the mix too.

Too many good sides occupying play-offs spots just now for my liking.

We need to secure a top 2 spot.

Said the same to a mate last night, it would be just our luck to get a playoff then draw an Italy or Holland. I would presume there isn't much chance of us being seeded either.

Said the same to a mate last night, it would be just our luck to get a playoff then draw an Italy or Holland. I would presume there isn't much chance of us being seeded either.

It's a disgrace that teams who are all equal in the fact that they are only good enough to finish 3rd get seeded. If uefa want to be honest about it they should just come out and say that they are actually seeded according to earning potential At the finals.