Highlights On Tv Tonight? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Highlights On Tv Tonight?

sonofoi

Really disappointed that they didn`t show Naismith`s miss or the potential penalty.......

Aye, never showed the miss or him being pulled back by the last man, or McArthur's chance from 6 yards, was hard to say if Fletchers header hit an arm

Was some finish by Anya

We can't get independence quick enough.

Really need our own solely Scottish sports programmes. Both highlights and live broadcasts.

Anya's run and finish was just amazing. Up against the world champions and the worlds best goalkeeper he was totally unfazed and was so cool with the finish. In the year he's been a Scotland player so far he's been 10/10 with regards to effort and determination. He also clearly loves pulling on his Scotland jersey and doing his best for the fans and his teammates. Words can't express the love I have for this wee guy :blush:

We can't get independence quick enough.

Really need our own solely Scottish sports programmes. Both highlights and live broadcasts.

Anya's run and finish was just amazing. Up against the world champions and the worlds best goalkeeper he was totally unfazed and was so cool with the finish. In the year he's been a Scotland player so far he's been 10/10 with regards to effort and determination. He also clearly loves pulling on his Scotland jersey and doing his best for the fans and his teammates. Words can't express the love I have for this wee guy :blush:

I thought he looked terrified when he gets to the box haha, but great finish.

Edited by Kirk