Scotland Players In Action - Page 14 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC are saying there will be very little in terms of changes from his last squad, with Mulgrew the only player they name to be in the squad that wasn't in the last one.

No major problem with MacLeod being in the squad. Strachan has shown that he likes to have one space in his squad for a kid to come along and be involved with the squad (so probably find Guald will be dropped and replaced by MacLeod), with probably little chance of even making the bench.

Edited by wanderer

BBC are saying there will be very little in terms of changes from his last squad, with Mulgrew the only player they name to be in the squad that wasn't in the last one.

No major problem with MacLeod being in the squad. Strachan has shown that he likes to have one space in his squad for a kid to come along and be involved with the squad (so probably find Guald will be dropped and replaced by MacLeod), with probably little chance of even making the bench.

Hope not, I'll be disappointed if Bardsley doesn't even make the squad after Hutton drops out.

Hope not, I'll be disappointed if Bardsley doesn't even make the squad after Hutton drops out.

You would hope that Bardsley would get a recall to play in his natural position, but suspect Strachan might just go with Whittikar

No, sun really is saying that he will be in the squad today.... (Suppose it's another of Strachans Ryan Jack, Peter Pawlett, Ryan Guald etc call up's to give another kid a chance in the squad)

Fair enough, sorry to question your reliability. Now the Sun's reliability is another matter....

Whens the squad oot? 10? 12?

Is it likely Hutton will be included and given every chance to prove his fitness or is he confirmed out?

12 I think.

Most reports have him returning to training from his injury round about the international break, and given Strachan had no problem calling up Morrison for the Germany game (who had no pre-season and was only JUST back in training after a operation, would not shock me if he is in the squad).

Whens the squad oot? 10? 12?

Is it likely Hutton will be included and given every chance to prove his fitness or is he confirmed out?

I have been reliability informed that he will be back playing this weekend, or at least on the bench. Well, that's the due date that fantasy football is saying.... Fingers crossed, they are normally right.

McLeod should be nowhere near the squad.

Nope. Ran the middle of the pitch in another game last night. Just a standard performance from him.

I need to keep up with Aberdeen's games more often.

Just looked at the BBC and saw he'd been back playing for a few weeks now :-))

I daresay when he gets a move to the Championship he'll be in the squad no bother ............

Ryan Jack not being in the squad is, to be honest, a fecking disgrace.

The likes of Tom Cairney is miles ahead of him and should feel more aggrieved at missing out that Jack should. Even the likes of Liam Bridcutt would probably be a better pick than Jack at this moment in time. Both more talented and playing at a higher level.