Project Stop The Jocks! - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Project Stop The Jocks!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She tags HMQ

Any letters she sends to me are signed ER - and no, I have never had a birthday card. So she obviously has at least 2 disguises. Why would she do that unless she is trying to hide something? i think we have our prime suspect. Has anybody checked her hands for any sign of paint, or any sign of work whatsoever for that matter?

Any letters she sends to me are signed ER - and no, I have never had a birthday card. So she obviously has at least 2 disguises. Why would she do that unless she is trying to hide something? i think we have our prime suspect. Has anybody checked her hands for any sign of paint, or any sign of work whatsoever for that matter?

More than likely to have used CROWN paint

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/former-dundee-mp-jim-mcgovern-told-to-leave-city-bar-after-alleged-confrontation-with-staff-1.862552

Not one instance of the word "Labour" in this report. Imagine if this had been an SNP MP/councillor...

Well, well, well. Half-dead on the Wednesday, but well enough to get pished and abuse low-paid workers on the Thursday.

A true Labour man if ever there was.

Well, well, well. Half-dead on the Wednesday, but well enough to get pished and abuse low-paid workers on the Thursday.

A true Labour man if ever there was.

The thing is, you have to try very hard to get thrown out of the Counting Hoose, it used to be the jakies pub. It is a lot better than it used to be but they don't throw you out of there for no good reason.

Exactly what I thought. Idiotic to do this in the first place but to do it when the SNP are on target for 50 seats?

Lead story in the Telegraph naturally:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11530000/Police-investigate-swastika-attack-on-Conservative-party-offices.html

The Telegraph had the story on the front page about 5 minutes after it happened.

It's almost as if they knew it was going to take place,

The injured party said: "People should engage in healthy democratic debate but attempts like this to try and intimidate and bully political opponents are utterly disgusting."

And who would disagree with that?

They also said: "Once again we see the ugly side of nationalism on display."

This appears to be trying to make political capital out of it.

When the George Square union jack waving (and nazi saluting?) mob incidents took place, a responsible political response on all sides would be to condemn violence and intimidation and civil disorder, but would not be to say "once again we see the ugly side of nationalism/unionism"? Mainstream politicians would be more likely to not risk exaggerating those rogue elements (on both sides) especially if they feared those elements were an actual real threat?

Some folk will try to ridicule you for believing this stuff but this guy knows what he is talking about, and he's not adverse to criticising the SNP if he thinks he needs to. Anybody who thinks the secret services don't get involved in elections are just being totally naive.