Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 512 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Farcity said:

You asked for evidence, there you have it. Not interested in the rest of your pish. Deflect all you like, you have what you asked for. 

I don't do things like that though.  This world is a bad place just now and doesn't need hate.  You seem full of that.  Lighten up.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't do things like that though.  This world is a bad place just now and doesn't need hate.  You seem full of that.  Lighten up.

I never said you did, you asked for evidence, I provided it. 

Im merely trying to aid you in your thirst for knowledge, im not sure how that can be seen as me being full of hatred. 

1 minute ago, Farcity said:

I never said you did, you asked for evidence, I provided it. 

Im merely trying to aid you in your thirst for knowledge, im not sure how that can be seen as me being full of hatred. 

Maybe count up the fines Celtic have had to pay to UEFA in the past few years for the hate and bile of the support?  It would take me too long to research it I am afraid.  Too many to count on my 9 fingers.  Stand on kid.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe count up the fines Celtic have had to pay to UEFA in the past few years for the hate and bile of the support?  It would take me too long to research it I am afraid.  Too many to count on my 9 fingers.  Stand on kid.

Im not sure what relevance your drivel has to anything. You asked for evidence of Rangers racist behaviour, I gave you it. Then you slaver on about Celtic.

Just now, Farcity said:

Im not sure what relevance your drivel has to anything. You asked for evidence of Rangers racist behaviour, I gave you it. Then you slaver on about Celtic.

Why did you go on about Rangers?  And it wasn't Rangers.  It was a person who did that.  Hopefully banned from Ibrox.  You blame it on Rangers though.  Your hatred towards Rangers has been clear for a very long while on here.  But picking out a person and blaming Rangers FC for it is sinking the depths of sectarianism.  Thought more of you than that.  Off to meet a Celtic friend in the pub for a couple of hours.  I will post his picture and written verification to Kumnio.  £50 still on for Tidy.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why did you go on about Rangers?  And it wasn't Rangers.  It was a person who did that.  Hopefully banned from Ibrox.  You blame it on Rangers though.  Your hatred towards Rangers has been clear for a very long while on here.  But picking out a person and blaming Rangers FC for it is sinking the depths of sectarianism.  Thought more of you than that.  Off to meet a Celtic friend in the pub for a couple of hours.  I will post his picture and written verification to Kumnio.  £50 still on for Tidy.

Ask your mate about bellendery. If he has any integrity he won't even offer to defend you.  

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You've lost it. 

Right chaps, its late evening here. I will be on later. Im just off for a night with Beyonce. Great fun. Having a good night. Beyonce will confirm WATP is good clean fun. 5 star Michelin restaurant. Might get the bus back. Might get a helicopter. Tweed trousers will do the damage. Kid having fun.

Oh look, anyone can type RH style pish.

Just now, kumnio said:

Right chaps, its late evening here. I will be on later. Im just off for a night with Beyonce. Great fun. Having a good night. Beyonce will confirm WATP is good clean fun. 5 star Michelin restaurant. Might get the bus back. Might get a helicopter. Tweed trousers will do the damage. Kid having fun.

Oh look, anyone can type RH style pish.

If you afford all that why not put the bet on?  Spoke to my pal who is willing to put his details up as he is well known to Scotland fans.  As I said, my offer still stands.  I will pay the other £50 when I put up his name and you apologise.  But I am afraid this will go down the Ormond road.  Once you are proven wrong you wont apologise.  My details have been up here before the same as Ramy's and a few other folk like McTekoo as I have nothing to hide.  Just an honest person who likes a laugh and joke.  No hatred to anyone on here.  The way it should be.  Lets put both our personal details up to settle the £50?

29 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Off to meet a Celtic friend in the pub for a couple of hours.  I will post his picture and written verification to Kumnio.  £50 still on for Tidy.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Spoke to my pal who is willing to put his details up as he is well known to Scotland fans.  

You managed to get to the pub, discuss this, while continue spouting utter pish on the internet, all in 22 minutes. Want a medal for this? Did you teleport you fucking lunatic?

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Lets put both our personal details up to settle the £50?

The bet was something quite different was it not? If you want my phone number, just send me a PM, but I don't fancy your chances.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You managed to get to the pub, discuss this, while continue spouting utter pish on the internet, all in 22 minutes. Want a medal for this? Did you teleport you fucking lunatic?

Different friend.  My best pal supports Hearts but spoke to him on phone on his way back from a well known TA place.  The guy I am going to meet at 4pm for a pint is a Celtic fan.  Do keep up.  Pit yer picture up and I will.  Call it an identity parade.  My pal has one tomorrow morning.  This is for charity and Tidy is relying on me.  She knows me.  I have put my picture and details on here before.  As I said.  If you have nothing to hide why worry.  You renaging?

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I used to think you were a boring troll, now I just think your unhinged.

I see no point continuing this, I don't think even you know what your on about. Go see a doctor, the sooner the better.

So, that will be a no then.  Called out.  Thanks for the admission.  Stay anonymous and make things up.  Like your old friends.  Stand on though.  No shame in being called out.  Stand on.  Every day is a school day.  I will send £50 to the TA Charity now that you have been found to be......….  Well, never mind. Scotland Forever.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jim Been.  Do u really think he will not get racially abused elsewhere?  Money talks.  I have never heard any Rangers fan or Celtic  that I know racially abusing someone.  Unless as Kumnio says, can you come up with evidence?  Hearts with the banana against walters then was there not a thing with Raith Rovers ?    We have our problems here but I don't believe Racism is a big one.  Not compared to other countries.  It is religious more than anything.  But the Dons support on here seem to hate Rangers, including me.  And I don't know why.  Come on for a laugh and a joke.  But the bile goes on.  Ramy I suppose, is sick of it.  Now becoming an anti OF board but mainly Rangers.  Anyway.  Stand on.  Steak pie and Glenlivet await.

Thats quite a scatter gun post, mostly of irrelevant nonsense but to keep things simple; If you claim you are unaware of the racial comments from your own support very recently as a result of the BLM one knee thing, and Morales being personally abused by your own support; then quite simply you are a lying cunt. 

No amount of your hideous “stand on, glenlivet, Scotland forever” patter will change that I’m afraid 🤷‍♂️ 

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Different friend.  My best pal supports Hearts but spoke to him on phone on his way back from a well known TA place.  The guy I am going to meet at 4pm for a pint is a Celtic fan.  Do keep up.  Pit yer picture up and I will.  Call it an identity parade.  My pal has one tomorrow morning.  This is for charity and Tidy is relying on me.  She knows me.  I have put my picture and details on here before.  As I said.  If you have nothing to hide why worry.  You renaging?

😂😂 wtf I dont know you.
Unless you are indeed Fermer , who put a picture up years ago, but even then it could have been a picture of anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Thats quite a scatter gun post, mostly of irrelevant nonsense but to keep things simple; If you claim you are unaware of the racial comments from your own support very recently as a result of the BLM one knee thing, and Morales being personally abused by your own support; then quite simply you are a lying cunt. 

No amount of your hideous “stand on, glenlivet, Scotland forever” patter will change that I’m afraid 🤷‍♂️ 

Own support?  As far as I am aware it was one guy.  Of course there will be racists in every support JB and the Rangers support will have them too.  But why if you can enlighten me does this board hate Rangers so much?  The Rangers supporters on here are  not bigoted at all.  I could call you a lying C for blaming it on your own words 'own support'.  If that is so and the guy gets done then great.  But don't blame it on our 'own support'.  That is not lying.  So don't come out with that please.  

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 wtf I dont know you.
Unless you are indeed Fermer , who put a picture up years ago, but even then it could have been a picture of anyone. 

I am Fermer from a few years back Tidy.  But got divorced (not because of you btw) and sold my farm.  You still keep my picture in your purse??  LOL.  Its nice to be nice pal.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:58 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Who is this Fermer??  

Get help

On 5/12/2018 at 5:57 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Who is Fermer?  Did he get banned?

Get to fuck

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I am Fermer from a few years back Tidy. 

Get someone to take away your keyboard.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Get help

Get to fuck

Get someone to take away your keyboard.

I am the one who offered to put my name and details up here again.  And you shit it.  An honest man yet ere sae poor is King o Men for aw that.  Take it the £50 you promised to Tidy is off?