Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 511 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Morelos to Lille likely to be announced in a few days.

How much for? Upwards of £40 million I'd assume due to the fact they turned down an offer of 7 billion + Hong Kong in January. 

8 minutes ago, Farcity said:

How much for? Upwards of £40 million I'd assume due to the fact they turned down an offer of 7 billion + Hong Kong in January. 

Im going for the old undisclosed figure, or about £8 million in the real world.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

In fact make that £100 Tidy.  I will gladly put £50 to the potas well when Kumnio apologises.

You could donate a grand when I apologise, as it will never happen you mental bellend.

Im still waiting on the court case to back up your point.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Which part of that did I quote you in?

Your post was about Rangers fans harping on about it when in actual fact it was your comrade in arms that mentioned it on here for the first time in a long while.  Just deal in facts.  Still have not heard you his version of why the bile you guys have against Rangers.  Cant be sectarian but must be something.  Enlighten me.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Your post was about Rangers fans harping on about it when in actual fact it was your comrade in arms that mentioned it on here for the first time in a long while.  Just deal in facts.  Still have not heard you his version of why the bile you guys have against Rangers.  Cant be sectarian but must be something.  Enlighten me.

Which part did I quote you in?

20 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You could donate a grand when I apologise, as it will never happen you mental bellend.

Im still waiting on the court case to back up your point.

I never said that you did.  I said that your friend (in all his time to look in to these things) brought it up.  Then you post that Rangers fans do!!!!  I would ask your friend but the bile against me and all Rangers is too much for him.  I don't think you do btw but he certainly has a boulder on his shoulder. Imagine even looking that up after 20 years.  Mental.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's probably because a large percentage of you lot are fucking arseholes. Nothing to do with Durrant or Simpson or any of that. 

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I never said that you did.  I said that your friend (in all his time to look in to these things) brought it up.  Then you post that Rangers fans do!!!!  I would ask your friend but the bile against me and all Rangers is too much for him.  I don't think you do btw but he certainly has a boulder on his shoulder. Imagine even looking that up after 20 years.  Mental.

Jesus, you really are a thick cunt.

Morales being racially abused by Rangers fans and their obvious anger at the BLM protest thing had surely just accelerated the move. He may be a bit if a tit on the field but Thats not to say he doesn’t  have a few principles. No wonder he is off-ski.

Jim Been.  Do u really think he will not get racially abused elsewhere?  Money talks.  I have never heard any Rangers fan or Celtic  that I know racially abusing someone.  Unless as Kumnio says, can you come up with evidence?  Hearts with the banana against walters then was there not a thing with Raith Rovers ?    We have our problems here but I don't believe Racism is a big one.  Not compared to other countries.  It is religious more than anything.  But the Dons support on here seem to hate Rangers, including me.  And I don't know why.  Come on for a laugh and a joke.  But the bile goes on.  Ramy I suppose, is sick of it.  Now becoming an anti OF board but mainly Rangers.  Anyway.  Stand on.  Steak pie and Glenlivet await.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jim Been.  Do u really think he will not get racially abused elsewhere?  Money talks.  I have never heard any Rangers fan or Celtic  that I know racially abusing someone.  Unless as Kumnio says, can you come up with evidence?  Hearts with the banana against walters then was there not a thing with Raith Rovers ?    We have our problems here but I don't believe Racism is a big one.  Not compared to other countries.  It is religious more than anything.  But the Dons support on here seem to hate Rangers, including me.  And I don't know why.  Come on for a laugh and a joke.  But the bile goes on.  Ramy I suppose, is sick of it.  Now becoming an anti OF board but mainly Rangers.  Anyway.  Stand on.  Steak pie and Glenlivet await.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5965803/Rangers-fan-shouts-white-power-shocking-racist-tirade-Macedonia.html

Like that you mean?

1 minute ago, Farcity said:

Aye and I could google any support saying filthy things as well farpity.  Like the Dons fans singing about the Ibrox disaster when 66 lost their lives.  Stay on Google though.  Sure you will find it.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have never heard any Rangers fan or Celtic  that I know racially abusing someone.  

I have never seen anyone I know land on the moon, so the moon landings didnt happen.

I have never seen anyone I know kill a Jew in the 1940s, so the holocaust didnt happen.

I have never seen anyone I know build a plane, so airplanes arent a thing.

Your logic is outstanding. 

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye and I could google any support saying filthy things as well farpity.  Like the Dons fans singing about the Ibrox disaster when 66 lost their lives.  Stay on Google though.  Sure you will find it.

You asked for evidence, there you have it. Not interested in the rest of your pish. Deflect all you like, you have what you asked for. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

I have never seen anyone I know land on the moon, so the moon landings didnt happen.

I have never seen anyone I know kill a Jew in the 1940s, so the holocaust didnt happen.

I have never seen anyone I know build a plane, so airplanes arent a thing.

Your logic is outstanding. 

I am sure you have been on the moon but cant prove it.  Sure I have watched and read about the WW2.  And I have been on plenty of planes following my country.  Please don't leave Kumnio.  Your arguments are too funny 👍