Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 199 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug 2m2 minutes ago

Stewart Regan confirms discussions ongoing with Dave King re fit and proper. Admits tax convictions mean it will be a 'challenge' for him.

He'll be passed by the SFA. He clearly shouldn't be but he will.

He'll be passed by the SFA. He clearly shouldn't be but he will.

Yip. Regan just paying lip service to the idea that they'll do a proper test. We all know they'll pass him

Parklife must be the most bitter person on here. Oh so he didn't pay some tax, who gives a badger. I'd be a great thing if more people didn't pay it. It isn't as if governments are doing much good for us.

:lol:

What are you on about you lunatic? The SFA have guidelines on things which are likely to preclude someone from being declared a "Fit and Proper Person", King clearly flags up under several of the categories.

My feelings on Dave King are irrelevant. Well, they're not to you obviously :lol:

. Oh so he didn't pay some tax, who gives a badger.

Yeah, great point - who are all these stupid do-gooders who want folk to pay tax?!

And what's it got to do with running a football club anyway? It's not as if any clubs have ever gotten into difficulties because of their tax arrangements is it?

Oh..

Parklife must be the most bitter person on here. Oh so he didn't pay some tax, who gives a badger. I'd be a great thing if more people didn't pay it. It isn't as if governments are doing much good for us.

I believe you gave a badger when it was Craig whyte not paying tax. SFA got it right for not screening him as fit and proper.

It's amazing that you equate bitterness with stating facts.

The again, most huns do the same. Sevco will be a sectarian word in ten years time.

:lol:

What are you on about you lunatic? The SFA have guidelines on things which are likely to preclude someone from being declared a "Fit and Proper Person", King clearly flags up under several of the categories.

My feelings on Dave King are irrelevant. Well, they're not to you obviously :lol:

You just want Rangers to be stripped of assets by Ashley and for the move for fan ownership to be halted.

I see no reason to think that Ashley would be better than King.

Yeah, great point - who are all these stupid do-gooders who want folk to pay tax?!

And what's it got to do with running a football club anyway? It's not as if any clubs have ever gotten into difficulties because of their tax arrangements is it?

Oh..

I don't want Rangers to go down the same path as it would mean trouble with the authorities. I don't care about King's personal tax position though.

I believe you gave a badger when it was Craig whyte not paying tax. SFA got it right for not screening him as fit and proper.

That wasn't even close to the worst thing about Whyte. It was more his history of fraud.

Why not now take out a secured 10m loan against the prize asset, ibrox and simply pay Ashley off, after all Ibrox is the only asset that has not been so far pawned out... or has it, or do you even own it.

Did you see the comments by King a few days ago about how RFC should be governed going forward? Not good.

Why not now take out a secured 10m loan against the prize asset, ibrox and simply pay Ashley off, after all Ibrox is the only asset that has not been so far pawned out... or has it, or do you even own it.

Did you see the comments by King a few days ago about how RFC should be governed going forward? Not good.

But who does own the deeds anyway?