Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

You're an idiot, I'll probably get banned for that but TBH I've had it with the TAMB, it seems that large numbers of my fellow Scotland fans are just as bad as the dafties from the VB.

I will remind you though that Jimmy Saville was a disgusting, predatory paedophile and had nothing whatsoever to do with Celtic, me, or any of your fellow Scotland fans who support other clubs.

By "large numbers" you mean 2 or 3 folk have upset you.

I agree the Saville stuff is sad and pathetic and out of order. However, it's difficult to take serious complaints when you don't ever give a fvck about other folk getting abuse. You'll notice this thread is actually called something slagging off Aberdeen fc. That's a big joke though.

But have your wee hissy fit.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night on the TAMB can be comedy gold.

These new computers with built-in alcohol detectors should be useful.

Sorry Flure, but I'm not actually drinking. Try logging on here and all you see is jokes about Celtic and child abuse and maybe you'll see it from my side. There's a line in the sand and it's so far behind you can't even see the sand never mind the line.

Sorry Flure, but I'm not actually drinking. Try logging on here and all you see is jokes about Celtic and child abuse and maybe you'll see it from my side. There's a line in the sand and it's so far behind you can't even see the sand never mind the line.

Well, from my point of view, these things come and go here.

And the more you react to them, the more they'll keep coming at you.

I've been drinking, though.

Not long back from the airport and the Prosecco's opened.

I think you're right, you'll be happy you've sickened me off this place.

You've blamed me on another thread for getting a charity event cancelled.

You're a nutcase.

You're better off with the rest of the inbred apologists and victims on Kerrydale Street.

I think you're right, you'll be happy you've sickened me off this place.

Yes, I am. You've blamed me on another thread for getting a charity event cancelled.

You're a nutcase.

You're better off with the rest of the inbred apologists and victims on Kerrydale Street.

I like the tamb. Every so often we bear the responsibilities of the idiots who follow our respective clubs. Let's not take it personally. We have all idiots. Not sure there are that many idiots here.

I'm about to have a (another) dram for the tamb, Spock, and the game tomorrow xx

And he is the one I reported yet the mods have just told my I'm putting two and two together.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Well they can't be liars can they like tartonjon who doesn't own that twitter account.

Although you're best just leaving it, the conditions don't exist here where you'll get what you want.

Edited by phart

Someone does and someone knows I reported him.

And shared it on twitter.

that twitter account is tartanjons i'm being a sarky when i say ti like that, i'm not sure if the mods would tell him though, as he's not always on good terms with them.

EDIT: You're as well letting it drop though, the mods go by the beat of their own drum and when you recreate the beat they just change it and pretend it wasd that beat all the time. It's hardly that onerous as long as you stay clear of their sensibilities like using the word h.u.n. and anyone posting after rangers get pumped in an european final.

Edited by phart

that twitter account is tartanjons i'm being a sarky when i say ti like that, i'm not sure if the mods would tell him though, as he's not always on good terms with them.

So, I report someone, no-one does anything about it. A week later they admit they missed it and coincidentally the person I reported calls me a grass on twitter. But the mods tell me I'm putting 2 and 2 together?

I don't think I'll be on here much longer.

So, I report someone, no-one does anything about it. A week later they admit they missed it and coincidentally the person I reported calls me a grass on twitter. But the mods tell me I'm putting 2 and 2 together?

I don't think I'll be on here much longer.

There you go with your crazy conspiracy theories i'm sure the mods wouldn't do anything of the sort. Integrity one of their main virtues.