Keeper Vote - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Keeper Vote

Paulo2576

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

That would sort out the good guys from the wanks.

Maybe I'm alone but I don't give a feck how the team voted. It's a democracy and people should feel free to vote however they like without a witch hunt afterwards. Obv I would have prefered if everyone in Scotland voted yes but let's move on.

Maybe I'm alone but I don't give a feck how the team voted. It's a democracy and people should feel free to vote however they like without a witch hunt afterwards. Obv I would have prefered if everyone in Scotland voted yes but let's move on.

What he said.

Spot on! People have a right to democratically make their own choice and to belittle their choice and want to segregate the squad based on their political views is extrodinarly bigoted, but what can you expect when the person who brought it up has his profile pic as the jazz singer

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

Gordon is far superior and has never let Scotland down.

First part of that statement is untrue - it's very close.

The second part is true - but he also hasn't played for years and has to work his way back into the fold, which as the other night showed, he is maybe a bit away from doing at the moment