Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I've never seen a reaction to a substitute like I did last night. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Ambrose.

I know what youre saying but Naw! At least we cant call his consistency into question.

Edited by neilly71

Just watching a recording of the game, Has Ronny shagged Sutton's wife or something?

Sutton's always been a really miserable , all the guys he played with at Norwich and Celtic say that about him :-)). John Hartson has been giving Delia a hard time too.

Murdo MacLeod on the other hand spends most of his time these days supporting Rangers :blink:

You could just admit to being sick you are wrong about Deila?

Wrong? What you on about?

He got pumped out the CL twice and is only just above an Aberdeen team with 10% of his budget.

You all love him though because he acts like a walloper after every game.

He may well come good for Celtic and build a good side but I'd say Celtic are a poorer team this season than they were last.

He got pumped out the CL twice and is only just above an Aberdeen team with 10% of his budget.

He may well come good for Celtic and build a good side but I'd say Celtic are a poorer team this season than they were last.

2a4p8if.gif2a4p8if.gif2a4p8if.gif2a4p8if.gif

Saluting your supporters at the end of the game isn't acting like a walloper. It's showing a bit of gratitude to people who have spent good money and taken time from their personal life to be there.

It's actually the done thing in a lot of countries in Europe. Only in Scotland would it be seen as an issue.

Saluting your supporters at the end of the game isn't acting like a walloper. It's showing a bit of gratitude to people who have spent good money and taken time from their personal life to be there.

It's actually the done thing in a lot of countries in Europe. Only in Scotland would it be seen as an issue.

he's built a greater bond with the fans by doing it

they're off his back despite still entertaining a title challenge from Aberdeen

2a4p8if.gif2a4p8if.gif2a4p8if.gif2a4p8if.gif

Looks like a walloper to me.

he's built a greater bond with the fans by doing it

they're off his back despite still entertaining a title challenge from Aberdeen

I'd say it's more to do with how well the team are doing now. On course for a treble and playing some nice football.

Anyway, I think it was only a very small section who were actually on his back and the majority of them were folk who don't go to matches.