Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry Butcher used to have a similar celebration, remember him doing it a few times, after we beat Hearts at easter road in the league cup semi and after the last home game of the season. Don't think he did it after every win?

Weren't Paulo Sergio and Csaba Laszlo fond of having a similar wee victory celebration with their supporters too ?

No, they didn't. I don't think you actually know what tapping up is. It's against the rules so I'm sure DU would have complained about it.

ok the terminology may not be spot on but the conduct around the armstrong signing was dubious to say the least - enough to make the fist pumper apologise.

October 2014....The Sellik boardroom...

Ronnie : Peter, I'm a bit schtuck here. I really don't have a ####in clue about football management, the team's I'm putting out are ####in rubbish, and we've been pumped out of Europe and had the luck to get a get out of jail card. The Sellik fans are realising that I'm an imposter and are starting to hate me. What can I do ?

Lawwell : Well Reggie, I suggest a gimmick. Old popcorn teeth had one, where it was everyone elses fault...but I'm not sure that'll work anymore, so I suggest you find your own...something Resellik fans will love and will buy into like the mugs they are.

Ronnie : Hmmm. But I don't know the words to the Oirish national anthem or the Boys of the Old Brigade, and I don't have a balaclava. Here's an idea...what if I run out into the middle of the park after my 50 million quid team manages to scrape past some part-timers, and dance around a bit ? Maybe pump my fist up and down a bit ?

Lawwell : But Reggie, you'll just look like a right khqunt. Are you sure ? Even Lennon wouldn't do that..

Ronnie : Even better...it'll be all mine !! Now where's that David Brent video... ?

And here we are...

oh FFS, you child. a conversation with you is like telling a child off for throwing a stone and the child replying that it wasnt a stone it was a stick.

You accused Celtic of tapping up DU players, something that is against the rules. You then went on to admit you were wrong, which is fine and is the grown up thing to do.

So why are the toys oot the pram, suddenly?

Ronnie : Peter, I'm a bit schtuck here. I really don't have a ####in clue about football management, the team's I'm putting out are ####in rubbish, and we've been pumped out of Europe and had the luck to get a get out of jail card. The Sellik fans are realising that I'm an imposter and are starting to hate me. What can I do ?

Lawwell : Well Reggie, I suggest a gimmick. Old popcorn teeth had one, where it was everyone elses fault...but I'm not sure that'll work anymore, so I suggest you find your own...something Resellik fans will love and will buy into like the mugs they are.

Ronnie : Hmmm. But I don't know the words to the Oirish national anthem or the Boys of the Old Brigade, and I don't have a balaclava. Here's an idea...what if I run out into the middle of the park after my 50 million quid team manages to scrape past some part-timers, and dance around a bit ? Maybe pump my fist up and down a bit ?

Lawwell : But Reggie, you'll just look like a right khqunt. Are you sure ? Even Lennon wouldn't do that..

Ronnie : Even better...it'll be all mine !! Now where's that David Brent video... ?

And here we are...

Just to be pedantic. Celtic weren't pumped out of Europe. We were certainly pumped. But not out of Europe. :ok:

Edited by ek_celt

And here we are...

You took time out of your day to post all that because you thought it was going to be funny, didn't you?

You accused Celtic of tapping up DU players, something that is against the rules. You then went on to admit you were wrong, which is fine and is the grown up thing to do.

So why are the toys oot the pram, suddenly?

not out the pram ek just frustrated at the dragging of the topic away from the point I was making re deilas conduct. no big deal really TBH.

why do you focus on the terminology i used instead of accepting the point about his conduct.

he may turn out to be a good mnager but he has a lot to learn and needs to stop being a walloper.

You took time out of your day to post all that because you thought it was going to be funny, didn't you?

It's funnier than you, that's for sure.

But so are kidney stones.

You need to lighten up, slip in a bit of Bob Monkhouse, maybe a fist pump or 2. You'll get the hang of it..... :ok: