Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions

Just to be pedantic. Celtic weren't pumped out of Europe. We were certainly pumped. But not out of Europe. :ok:

ok, just a straight question for you, does he do his pumps every game or just when you win? i dont think i saw him do any pumps at tannadice last time you came through.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funnier than you, that's for sure.

But so are kidney stones.

You need to lighten up, slip in a bit of Bob Monkhouse, maybe a fist pump or 2. You'll get the hang of it..... :ok:

My wife said: 'Can my mother come down for the weekend?'
So I said: 'Why?' and she said: 'Well, she's been up on the roof two weeks already'.

If the Legia result had stood we would not have been out of Europe, so no need for a get out of jail card.

Apologies, it seems a long time ago now.

You get the general drift though, I can quite imagine Reggie being a bit confused about things as well...

Apologies, it seems a long time ago now.

You get the general drift though, I can quite imagine Reggie being a bit confused about things as well...

I think Ronny is starting to prove a lot of his detractors wrong. We'll know for sure at the end of the season. But I think Scottish Football has a lot more problems than a manager celebrating winning with the fans. If an opposition manager did that to us I'd be more concerned about the fact we just got beat than him pumping his fists.

I think Ronny is starting to prove a lot of his detractors wrong. We'll know for sure at the end of the season. But I think Scottish Football has a lot more problems than a manager celebrating winning with the fans. If an opposition manager did that to us I'd be more concerned about the fact we just got beat than him pumping his fists.

Zero people have said it is a "problem".

People have just said he looks like a walloper. Try sticking to what folk have said, rather than a Mopeish alternative.

ok, just a straight question for you, does he do his pumps every game or just when you win? i dont think i saw him do any pumps at tannadice last time you came through.

Ehhh??! How many football managers do you know that celebrate defeat with their fans? I have seen some daft comments on here but that probably beats most of them.

Hard to say if he's proving anyone wrong or not. Tbh, most of us could manage Celtic to some kind of 'success' given the huge resources the club has compared with the rest of Scottish football.

The results that he's had are probably the minimum expected from any Celtic manager (although I'll give you that the cups results are better than previous managers), but I'm sure you'll agree that his sides have hardly produced any kind of sparkling football....more workman like or efficient, and dwindling crowds at Celtic Park would suggest that many Celtic fans think the same way.

I think it's fairly obvious that he needed some kind of 'gimmick' to try and win the fans over. This (to the rest of us) daft fist-pumping routine is simply a way of showing his 'Celtic-mindedness', given his lack of any other credentials.

The corner was turned a long time ago. In actual fact, it was the game against Our Friends in the North that was the turning point. It's good to know they're still seething about it to this day.

Despite the jibber from the clueless sheep on here, every Celtic manager is judged by the fans on results. Burns, Mowbray & Lennon to name but a few all came in for stick when the results weren't up to scratch.

If things didn't improve under Deila, no amount f fist pumps would have saved him.

The corner was turned a long time ago. In actual fact, it was the game against Our Friends in the North that was the turning point. It's good to know they're still seething about it to this day.

Despite the jibber from the clueless sheep on here, every Celtic manager is judged by the fans on results. Burns, Mowbray & Lennon to name but a few all came in for stick when the results weren't up to scratch.

If things didn't improve under Deila, no amount f fist pumps would have saved him.

Typical ******

Thinks we're still upset because we lost.

:D

We don't expect to win the league,we hope to,but resources suggest we shouldn't. :ok:

Edit: I better not.

Edited by dandydunn

Typical ******

Thinks we're still upset because we lost.

:D

We don't expect to win the league,we hope to,but resources suggest we shouldn't. :ok:

Edit: I better not.

Now now. I thought all you Aberdeen fans were better than that - certainly the impression some like to give anyway.

I see you've taken the F word out, but I am not one for that matter.