Accies V Dons - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an Aberdeen fan but that was a disgrace some of those decisions. Great to see Hamilton's season fall apart, knew this would happen. Seems the officials don't want Aberdeen to challenge for the league with some of the decisions today.

The Accies have very little to offer other than enthusiasm and an agricultural in-yer-face approach.

It worked for the first 12 games or so, then they've been well found out.

I doubt if they'll finish top 6.

Cove sheep will be on the now to tell us that the officials were actually correct... ;)

Tremendous performance from Aberdeen. We needed to start well, at a high intensity and work as hard as Hamilton did against us in our last game at NDP. We done that and they couldn't cope. Got a great start and pretty much controlled it all.

Willie collum is a disgrace. All 3 of the big decisions were blatant.

Not an Aberdeen fan but that was a disgrace some of those decisions. Great to see Hamilton's season fall apart, knew this would happen. Seems the officials don't want Aberdeen to challenge for the league with some of the decisions today.

The Accies have very little to offer other than enthusiasm and an agricultural in-yer-face approach.

What a couple of twats

The resident Accies hater that has still to explain his reasons and the stereotypical Aberdeen fan

Well found out ?

Accies have lost their manager, their top goalscorer in Andreu and their main centre forward Antione Curier- not to mention Dougie Imrie who is having arguably his best ever season in the SPL suspended for today's game

They are readjusting and it will take time however there is no panic as they are safe

Accies are still top of the Development (under 20) league and have a far superior goal difference to anyone else in that league

It's only a matter of time before they get back to what they were doing well

Edited by Ally Bongo

Couldn't agree more Rossy, been found out and they don't have a plan B on how to play. Don't think or hope they will finish top six at all. Poor club with very little fan base unless you make the entry 10p.

What a couple of twats

The resident Accies hater that has still to explain his reasons and the stereotypical Aberdeen fan

Well found out ?

Accies have lost their manager, their top goalscorer in Andreu and their main centre forward Antione Curier- not to mention Dougie Imrie who is having arguably his best ever season in the SPL suspended for today's game

They are readjusting and it will take time however there is no panic as they are safe

Accies are still top of the Development (under 20) league and have a far superior goal difference to anyone else in that league

It's only a matter of time before they get back to what they were doing well

No need for personal abuse and calling us twats. You seem a bit of a horrible character, no shock your a Hamilton fan really.

Aaaw you loose a few players and a manager so we should all get the violin out? Suck it up and deal with it your in with the big boys now. Maybe if the club had decided to spend some of the money they took in instead of lining their own pockets you would have adequate replacements instead of complete unknowns so dry your eyes and realise your club is run by people who are only in it to make money for themselves. Not to mention the dodgy people behind the scenes who make a mint from player sales and dictate what happens.

A goal difference of +11 in the under 20's league. That can be pegged back and hopefully will.

Couldn't agree more Rossy, been found out and they don't have a plan B on how to play. Don't think or hope they will finish top six at all. Poor club with very little fan base unless you make the entry 10p.

No need for personal abuse and calling us twats. You seem a bit of a horrible character, no shock your a Hamilton fan really.

Aaaw you loose a few players and a manager so we should all get the violin out? Suck it up and deal with it your in with the big boys now. Maybe if the club had decided to spend some of the money they took in instead of lining their own pockets you would have adequate replacements instead of complete unknowns so dry your eyes and realise your club is run by people who are only in it to make money for themselves. Not to mention the dodgy people behind the scenes who make a mint from player sales and dictate what happens.

A goal difference of +11 in the under 20's league. That can be pegged back and hopefully will.

There is a need - you are

Every second post from you is anti Accies

Did an Accies fan shag yer bird years ago or something ? I seriously dont get it

When I saw Accies at Pittodrie in December I predicted they wouldn't finish top 6 but they then picked up a few results. On 41 points now - I reckon 4 more will see top 6 assured and they should manage that.

That was some start to the season from them though.

Can any Accies fans confirm if McKinnon is always that shite?

The whole team has been really really poor the last 3 weeks - not just one individual

This is not down to other teams being so superior or "finding Accies out" - its more to do with Accies coming to terms with some major upheaval

Some of the young players were in tears when Alex Neil left FFS

The future for Hamilton Accies is more brighter than a hell of a lot of other SPL clubs

It would be foolish to judge them on today or the last 3-4 weeks

Collum really is a disgrace. Got nothing right. Didn't see Rooney's goal, didn't give a blatant penalty. Chopped off two goals. Even got the sending off wrong as McGinn clearly played for the free by jumping into him. Still all in all a good weekend with a nice wee single on Hibs on Friday night at 13/8 and a nice wee 15/1 treble on the Dons, Gooners and Bradford today.

The whole team has been really really poor the last 3 weeks - not just one individual

This is not down to other teams being so superior or "finding Accies out" - its more to do with Accies coming to terms with some major upheaval

Some of the young players were in tears when Alex Neil left FFS

The future for Hamilton Accies is more brighter than a hell of a lot of other SPL clubs

It would be foolish to judge them on today or the last 3-4 weeks

McKinnon has been shite every time I've seen him. Honestly, one of the worst players I've ever seen at this level.

Also got a shite haircut and acts like a whank, including continually abusing his team mates.