Accies V Dons - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Collum really is a disgrace. Got nothing right. Didn't see Rooney's goal, didn't give a blatant penalty. Chopped off two goals. Even got the sending off wrong as McGinn clearly played for the free by jumping into him. Still all in all a good weekend with a nice wee single on Hibs on Friday night at 13/8 and a nice wee 15/1 treble on the Dons, Gooners and Bradford today.

Considine 'goal' was a foul and correctly chalked off.

2nd yellow was also the right call.

The penalty not given was ridiculous and the 2 assistants messed up big time for the other 2 goals which were chalked off.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKinnon has been shite every time I've seen him. Honestly, one of the worst players I've ever seen at this level.

He was arguably the MOTM in the play off against Hibs last year - had a lot of suspensions and missed some games this season - and to be fair "every time you have seen him" wont be that often

From where I was sitting I didn't see anything wrong with Conso's goal but will happily stand corrected. Also did look like Mcginn played for it but the big Accies lad had been fouling the whole game and maybe Collum realised he had made a monumental cock up in not giving the penalty and sending him off then. Mind you I've been off the drink for 15 days now so everything is having a strange effect on me.

From where I was sitting I didn't see anything wrong with Conso's goal but will happily stand corrected. Also did look like Mcginn played for it but the big Accies lad had been fouling the whole game and maybe Collum realised he had made a monumental cock up in not giving the penalty and sending him off then. Mind you I've been off the drink for 15 days now so everything is having a strange effect on me.

Andy had both hands on the guy in front of him, rightly denied.

The other 2 should have stood though.

I picked up on that ;)

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though he's a whank.

However if its the last 4 weeks then it would obviously be Yes

Probably a lot of players are a bit frustrated at the moment

Paul the Accies hater does have a bit of a point though - there has to be a balance between bringing players through and making signings and they should have bolstered the squad a bit better

I guess it's all about how ambitious you want to be - the board obviously realise the club are safe in the SPL so no need to spend now. Their objective this season has been met with bells attached

Edited by Ally Bongo

Was incredibly easy for us yesterday and didn't need to play well to get the win. Expected a tougher game from Hamilton, I know they've lost their manager and top goalscorer but they still have a team there who've done exceptionally well this season in getting to where they are.

Just as well for Collum and co that their ineptitude displays didn't affect the game but Collum's consistently woeful refereeing displays have got to see him demoted to League Two matches and struck off the FIFA list.

Guest faircity

The penalty decision was the most crooked, even if he didn't see it as a penalty, how on earth is it a foul for Hamilton? He made it up because he didn't have a clue and took the safe option.

TBF to Hamiltion they have over achieved this season and there was always going to be a point when their form levelled out.

You just have to love Aberdeen fans

Almost as bad as Rossy's "Hamilton have been found out"

The point where Accies form levelled out was losing their player manager, top striker and main centre forward in one swoop - i defy any fooking SPL team excluding Celtic to keep their form immediately after that

They were always going to have blips in their season but they have been mainly consistant up to that

And as for over achieving - i assume Aberdeen are over achieving then as they have been utter shite the last 20 years ?

Hamiltons main striker hasn't played in the last two games of the seven without a win but why let facts get in the way.

If you don't think Hamilton being top of the league in October after beating the top three in the SPFL from last season (in a row )scoring 8 and conceding 0 is over achieving then you are on the glue.

tbh after watching them in the play offs against Hibs anything above bottom was way over achieving.

Hamiltons main striker hasn't played in the last two games of the seven without a win but why let facts get in the way.

What are you talking about? Curier left weeks ago and we haven't scored in open play since he did.

We've lost our main defensive midfielder, our main attacking midfielder and our only centre-forward all at once. And our left back has signed a pre-contract with West Ham. No wonder the team has fallen to pieces and looks a shadow it's former self.