Tickets - Page 22 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was on at bang on 12 had tickets in basket got put in queue then all of a sudden a page came up saying nothing was in my basket had to start all over again with no luck,

is it time to just accept not getting a ticket or is it worth while staying on a wee bit longer?

whats chances of being allocated anymore tickets?

Managed to get a ticket about 12:06. Kept getting the message - 'no tickets available for this stand. Kept trying and eventually got one. By my clock, the site then said it was completely sold out about 12:12.

Same happened to me - got the message from 1200 bang on, kept refreshing and about 1203-Boom!.....was about to give up and phone in.....

A lot of people would have actually trusted the first sold out message. How are we meant to know the SFA are scrimping on their web budget and hiring amateurs?

I always think most of you are being a bit harsh on the SFA but with debacle after debacle like this I'm starting to join the hater club.

A lot of people would have actually trusted the first sold out message. How are we meant to know the SFA are scrimping on their web budget and hiring amateurs?

I always think most of you are being a bit harsh on the SFA but with debacle after debacle like this I'm starting to join the hater club.

The website is excellent, a vast improvement on what it used to be.

There's no easy way when demand outstrips supply,