Pdc World Championship - Page 4 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pdc World Championship

Scouse Eddie

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff and carried it through for a change.

Have tried not to get too behind him as the disappointment each year is too much to bear

Anderson was brilliant, again. His tournie average will mean if he continues his form he will beat Taylor or barney in the final. His problem with his bottle may cost him unfortunately, showed a few signs tonight. Hitting the wrong bed on two occasions to take him away from double tops being examples.

Taylor will murder barney. Unfortunately.

I wish no ill on anyone but I do truly hope something bad happens to Wayne Mardle tonight.

This will be a walkover for Taylor which im happy about as it means Anderson can get right up the smug, arrogant fud when he beats him in the final.

Fantastic from Anderson. Really dug in when MVG started firing. I said at the start that I thought this was his best chance yet. Hopefully he can go one step further.

Is there a genuine reason why the sex pest never does the walk on 1st?

considering how often he used to name-drop Ricky Hatton he probably thinks it's boxing and the champ goes out last. They even have "ring walks" and shit.

How did Barneveld get to the semi

Very poor at the end there - almost as if he gave up

On form Anderson should smash Taylor