Schoolboy Due To Be Suspended For Making 14K Selling Chocolate And Sweets At School - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Schoolboy Due To Be Suspended For Making 14K Selling Chocolate And Sweets At School

I don't know how to do the link but some kid in Salford is due to be suspended for making 14K selling chocolate and sweets at school despite the school banning them in favour of a healthy eating policy.

All over the news members of the public seem to be praising his entrepreneurial spirit and saying he shouldn't be suspended.

Well Id expel the little twat. Just cos he breaks the rules and other kids adhere to them this ##### is meant to be representative of the way "we should be" . Absolute bollo cks - Id make him pay the money back and send him to a young offenders institution - just stopping short of cutting his knackers off.

Dunno how he managed to smuggle the sweets and chocolate past his old man - huge fat bas tard.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All over the news members of the public seem to be praising his entrepreneurial spirit and saying he shouldn't be suspended.

I blame The Apprentice and this horrible money grabbing society that we are wallowing

FFS. The boy's made quite a bit, which he's putting in a trust fund to pay himself through university as his parents can't afford it.

He's not sitting on his erse with his playstation or glued to ####in candy crush on his phone. He's not even hanging about the streets and stabbing people every night. What's the world coming to when a teenager shows a bit of ingenuity, eh? :rolleyes:

I blame The Apprentice and this horrible money grabbing society that we are wallowing

You never know this kid sounds like someone who will create jobs and like a previous poster stated he's not sitting on his arse on a play station he's actually doing something to improve his situation, fair play to him

The original poster think he's a bit harsh on the lad l wish all the kids where like that showing a bit of business acumen put it like this if he was not selling the chocolate and so on then the kids would just go somewhere else and buy it this young lad will do well in life that's for sure good on you son

You never know this kid sounds like someone who will create jobs and like a previous poster stated he's not sitting on his arse on a play station he's actually doing something to improve his situation, fair play to him

Yeah creating jobs while circumventing guidelines in place to improve health. He'll fit right into corporate Britain.

but since he is making money it;s assumed to be good.

Edited by phart

It doesn't take business acumen to "breach sanctions" and sell illicit goods, he's already had to move school once cause of it. You need more than 9 grand to get into Oxford you need grades which he doesn't have.

Weird how money has supplanted god as the arbiter of modern morals.

Good! Wee capitalist khunt!

I also wonder how Tommie is able to get his goods, he does seem suited to the business world here he is 3 years ago giving assurances after he got suspended the first time he would give the money to charity

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2014-11-21/del-boy-in-2011-im-going-to-nip-my-business-in-the-bud/

Yeah creating jobs while circumventing guidelines in place to improve health. He'll fit right into corporate Britain.

but since he is making money it;s assumed to be good.

Supply and demand he was knocking out sweets not drugs. Showed initiative if you ask me, you never know he might've limited the fat kids to just the one kit-kat.

Supply and demand he was knocking out sweets not drugs. Showed initiative if you ask me, you never know he might've limited the fat kids to just the one kit-kat.

I can't recall any confusion between sweets and drugs in this thread so the clarification has no purpose. Dipping someones pocket after they have been run over by a car is also showing initiative. Showing initiative is not always a positive attribute.

That's if you're daft enough to take this story at face-value anyway. After spending a wee while researching the story I suspect there has been some liberties taken with the truth.

However it's not really a big deal and I can see where you're coming from with your interpretation, i'm just griping as i'm stuck waiting on something coming and stuck reading shyte on the TAMB.