Kezia Dugdale ‘Not Quite Getting It’ - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kezia Dugdale ‘Not Quite Getting It’

In what way do you think he is a liability?

he can be unnecessarily crass. An example from today: finds the worst photo of Kezia Dugdale and captions it 'taking lessons in sisterly grace from Jackie Baillie'.

On the other hand he does better than anyone else the fact-based busting of the likes of Dugdale's position.

Unionists hate him for the latter, but the former allows them leverage into dismissing his views or monstering him personally to try to put undecided voters off visiting his site.

he can be unnecessarily crass. An example from today: finds the worst photo of Kezia Dugdale and captions it 'taking lessons in sisterly grace from Jackie Baillie'.

On the other hand he does better than anyone else the fact-based busting of the likes of Dugdale's position.

Unionists hate him for the latter, but the former allows them leverage into dismissing his views or monstering him personally to try to put undecided voters off visiting his site.

Where did he say that?

Ah right, I don't see what he says on twitter. I just read the WOS stuff which usually seems OK to me.

Yeah his twitter spats are uncomfortable viewing. The official Yes campaign tried to distance themselves from him.

Yeah his twitter spats are uncomfortable viewing. The official Yes campaign tried to distance themselves from him.

I wondered why, as his contribution to the Yes campaign was/is immense, and the occasional intemperate post that appeared on his website wasn't enough to for anyone to distance themselves from Wings (especially when you consider senior members of the No campaign were going around calling yes supporters nazis, etc).

Twitter has a lot to answer for, as a non-twitter user, the impression I get from outside is it is 99% flametroll bellends all winding each other up.