Dons V Celtic - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan made an accusation against a Celtic player, I thought you might have heard about it. Let get this straight, right now, Celtic fans were not booing Logan because he is black!!!!!!!

So, the Celtic fans booed Logan for outing a racist.

Logan made an accusation against a Celtic player, I thought you might have heard about it. Let get this straight, right now, Celtic fans were not booing Logan because he is black!!!!!!!

Let's be totally clear here, Logan didn't make an accusation against a Celtic player, he simply reported a Celtic player for racial abuse. Celtic fans booed Logan as a result of him speaking out against a racist. You are now somehow trying to justify this. I don't necessarily think that makes you or those Celtic fans racist. I just think it's all totally blinkered and convenient - a like all the other issues that continually embarrass our country.

Let's be totally clear here, Logan didn't make an accusation against a Celtic player, he simply reported a Celtic player for racial abuse. Celtic fans booed Logan as a result of him speaking out against a racist. You are now somehow trying to justify this. I don't necessarily think that makes you or those Celtic fans racist. I just think it's all totally blinkered and convenient - a like all the other issues that continually embarrass our country.

Good, we're getting somewhere.

Good, we're getting somewhere.

Again, convenient!! But I'm not a hater, nor am I trying to pick fights. Just saying what I saw (catchphrase) and heard. Every club has idiots and all that.

I'm just seeing that Celtic aren't anything near the club they think they are.

Who cares, a couple of dafties who got shouted down

It's pathetic how sad folk are that they actually record the likes of this hoping for something to get worked up about.

Typical reaction from a follower of a 'big' team. No disapproval of the events, rather total defence of these immoral bawbags without due cause.

The video looks like it was to film the actual minute's silence. It's pathetic how the celtic fans, again, show a complete lack of respect.

Anyone in our support who couldn't just shut up for a minute is an idiot and not someone who I do not want representing our club.

However we have to put up with the opposition fans glorifying child abuse which is despicable but no doubt fair game to everyone else. Celtic have as many friends in the media as the yes campaign did. I don't expect it to be reported.

Anyone in our support who couldn't just shut up for a minute is an idiot and not someone who I do not want representing our club.

However we have to put up with the opposition fans glorifying child abuse which is despicable but no doubt fair game to everyone else. Celtic have as many friends in the media as the yes campaign did. I don't expect it to be reported.

Who was 'glorifying' child abuse?

I was more pissed off with the union styled flag behind the goals than anything the Celtic fans did.But hay what else would you expect from a NO voting city.

Get a grip min, there are many aberdeen fans who also voted yes as well. The club itself did not pick a side

An amazing lack of perspective here.

How hard is it to act like a normal human being, and remain silent for 60 seconds in a generally accepted act of remembrance ?

Why do some people think that supporting a football team gives you a right to act like a piece of utter scum, and not as a normal, decent human being ?

Why do some people think that supporting the same team means that you should defend these scum ?

Would these same people disrupting the silence today, do it in front of their local war memorial at 11.00 ? Would they stand there and sing songs about terrorists or disrupt the silence in front of their local church members and members of the British Legion ?

No they wouldn't. They use the cowards way out and put on a Celtic shirt, and do it as part of a group.

I'm sure that the usual apologists will laugh it all of as usual, but if supporters of my team were the only people in the UK to disrespect the minutes silence....embarrassing themselves and the club..., then I'm damn sure I wouldn't be on here defending them.

Edited by Rossy