Celtic V Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Rangers

One would think this was the only game of significance to be played in Scotland over the next few months going by the coverage down here. The match will be watched by millions. I have a feeling the BBC will put on BBC 1 for the rest of the UK. Personally I would rather we avoided them for many reasons. Don't think there will be trouble as the police as well experienced . Players have a responsibility to keep the head but one can only see Black and Brown doing their level best to boot each other off the pitch.

One would think this was the only game of significance to be played in Scotland over the next few months going by the coverage down here. The match will be watched by millions. I have a feeling the BBC will put on BBC 1 for the rest of the UK. Personally I would rather we avoided them for many reasons. Don't think there will be trouble as the police as well experienced . Players have a responsibility to keep the head but one can only see Black and Brown doing their level best to boot each other off the pitch.

For the reasons above I think this game has come far too soon.We should wait until there are no players left in both teams who have taken part in this bigotfest ,thats the only way to calm this fixture down.Even better play it behind closed doors and no tv coverage.

Will be interesting to see what the ticket prices are. The SFA have an opportunity to cash in and justify the price they charge for the National team.

What's it got to do with the SFA?

Do they not have a say in the ticket prices?

It's not an SFA competition, I'd imagine it's the SPFL who'll set the prices.

I'm glad I'm going to be nowhere near Glasgow when this is played. I foresee carnage, on and off the pitch. And the atmosphere will just be pure poison.

To think people complain about shops getting their Christmas products out too early.

I will start thinking about this game in two and a half months.

Falkirk supporters clearly fascinated by this one.

When this game finally comes i'll be all over the place. i get really nervous whenever we played Celtic before and giving the time passing since the last game its gonna be murder. i fully expect Celtic to beat us considering some of the passengers we have playing at the moment, so anything other that that would be a great result.

as folk have said before i can see carnage before and after the game and that'll be down to the same old idiots who could start a fight in an empty house letting off some pent up anger.

I've just twigged that this game will be on Superbowl Sunday which will potentially ruin what has traditionally been a nice day out for me!

Have the dates/times of the games been announced yet? Don't want to book a flight up until it's finalised.

When this game finally comes i'll be all over the place. i get really nervous whenever we played Celtic before and giving the time passing since the last game its gonna be murder. i fully expect Celtic to beat us considering some of the passengers we have playing at the moment, so anything other that that would be a great result.

as folk have said before i can see carnage before and after the game and that'll be down to the same old idiots who could start a fight in an empty house letting off some pent up anger.

Come on where is the belief? Sure they are probably a good bit stronger than us but on the day I think Ally and the boys that have been there before will make sure the other lads understand what this is about and put in a performance to hopefully match them.

On the other hand they might demolish us :lol: .

Come on where is the belief? Sure they are probably a good bit stronger than us but on the day I think Ally and the boys that have been there before will make sure the other lads understand what this is about and put in a performance to hopefully match them.

On the other hand they might demolish us :lol: .

I'll opt for the latter and anything else is a bonus!