Tonev The Racist - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonev The Racist

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continuing on their Moped - had said on the Tuesday (of the week the original appeal was due to be heard on that Thursday) they'd be appealing to the CAS .......................

It can only be a matter of days before they turn up at the UN, Vatican, Dalai Lahma's house, etc etc.

They also have their favourite mhedia pets working flat out for them....the Daily Record in particular, and Raman Bhardwaj, who who so gleefully spread Lennon's lies back in February.

They'll be working hard.

Firstly, it would be an alternative to "it's one person's word against the other", and secondly it would be telling how Tonev would react faced with a 'no-win' scenario.

Consulting tarot cards would also be an alternative, would you advocate that? or perhaps kill a goat and check it's liver?

the only place i see polygraphs is the Jeremy Kyle show, i understand you set a very low bar when it comes to level of evidence with your beliefs, however aping Jeremy Kyle isn't how i want my FA to do business. By the way i'm not disputing the veracity of the judgement, just the stupidity of introducing a third scenario which agrees with neither of the two parties.

The notes are on the SFA website, They believed Logan over Tonev.

I know, but there's a subtle...but distinct...difference in saying that they 'believed one person over the other', when actually what happened was that they found one witness credible, and the other not credible.

I know, but there's a subtle...but distinct...difference in saying that they 'believed one person over the other', when actually what happened was that they found one witness credible, and the other not credible.

Put your Aberdeen specs away Rossy. Do you think someone should be banned fro 7 games and have his reputation tarnished for life, possibly ruining his career on the word of one man?

I've always believed the Aberdeen player, the SFA introducing this stupid third scenario is madness. Just take Logan's word. He's the credible witness. Not introduce a third sentence which neither person said.

Just to be Devils advocate, could Tonevs case have been hindered by his English? I have no idea how good or bad his English is, but could imagine if it was mediocre or worse, stating his case in a concise manner in a foreign language could be problematic for him.

Logan wouldn't have this issue.

So is the panel racist against Tonev?

:P

Put your Aberdeen specs away Rossy. Do you think someone should be banned fro 7 games and have his reputation tarnished for life, possibly ruining his career on the word of one man?

Eh ?

It's nothing to do with me, or you.

2 panels have found Tonev guilty having looked at the evidence. Logan's evidence was credible, Tonev's wasn't.

Why do you keep on questioning this ?

It's over and done with.

Edited by Rossy

Just to be Devils advocate, could Tonevs case have been hindered by his English? I have no idea how good or bad his English is, but could imagine if it was mediocre or worse, stating his case in a concise manner in a foreign language could be problematic for him.

Logan wouldn't have this issue.

So is the panel racist against Tonev?

:P

You need to look at the minutes of the hearings.

Pointless taking this any further - waste of everyone's time.

Terminate his loan deal, let him / Villa pursue it further if they want.

For the sake of an easy life, just agree to disagree & accept the outcome.

I think that's the best (only) solution.

If an Aberdeen player had been found guilty for racism then I would want their contract ripped up. I'm still not happy that we signed Goodwillie.

Goodwillie has been done for racism as well? When was this? Doesn't do himself any favours that lad does he!

Edited by Angus_Young

Goodwillie has been done for racism as well? When was this? Doesn't do himself any favours that lad does he!

No. TJ is referring to the previous rape accusation.

I see delia has already shown that he doesn't know the rules under which the case was judged.