UEFA Resale Platform - Page 3 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Resale Platform

supersub

After over an hour of the green looking like it was going back and forth making the SSC look competent I finally got and a couple of games

I think I’ll just take a chance on stubhub if I fancy anything else 

It’s definitely went down hill since the 2016 & 2020 resale platforms

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Silversand said:

Managed to get 3 tickets for Hungary for 3 in my group, so well pleased 👍

when did you join the queue - think i need a different plan next time around  

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I thought Cat1 for Hungary were €200?

Couldn't have told you mate, just went on and that was all they were offering so grabbed it with both hands as it's the only game i've already booked flights and accommodation for.

seems shady - i been on queue since 3 mins past the hour (90 mins ago)  and still at only 50% of progress in queue - must be something going on with internet - now saying will be handled in 58 mins .................

Edited by euan2020

12 minutes ago, amsterdam scot said:

They introduced another Category called Prime which are Eur 400 per group game and Eur 900 for opener

Cheeky buggers!

10 minutes ago, Lion Rampant said:

Couldn't have told you mate, just went on and that was all they were offering so grabbed it with both hands as it's the only game i've already booked flights and accommodation for.

Fair play, could be a legendary night 🤞

I had two of my mates accounts as they were working and sat on two different browsers (Chrome and firefox).  The first one I logged in at 09:40 and sat in the waiting room - the next was logged in at 09:55.  Both are still sitting in the waiting room at 11:47.

Just to "have a look" i logged into my own uefa account (i already have tickets) at 10:30.  And I was redirected into the ticket portal at 10:55!!?

Weirdest queuing system in the world it seems 😞 -starting at the back or just randomised?

Edited by niallb

took me 2 hours 20 mins to get option to buy - was in the queue from 10.03 (using UK times ) - some shady kak going on there i think - think i know how to game it next time around (I hope) - using a USA VPN killed me i think - got up at 4.30 to be on at 5am for all the good it did me 

24 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

took me 2 hours 20 mins to get option to buy - was in the queue from 10.03 (using UK times ) - some shady kak going on there i think - think i know how to game it next time around (I hope) - using a USA VPN killed me i think - got up at 4.30 to be on at 5am for all the good it did me 

Or you were just in the queue 3 mins late so hundreds of thousands ended up infront of you

Slim pickings towards the very end. With no joy through the resale one of the boys took a punt through Ticombo for the Switzerland game at £270

Anyone had any dealings with Ticombo?

50 minutes ago, trout101 said:

Or you were just in the queue 3 mins late so hundreds of thousands ended up infront of you

there was folk who joined at 30 mins past the hour got tickets, or certainly got the option to buy 1 hour earlier

Edited by euan2020