New low for this scum - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hard to tell which one of them is scummier than the other. When they sink to that level of scumness it's hard to measure. They are taking bets on peoples lives, FFS. They probably had a private side bet about how many people need to be killed in Gaza before they should call for a ceasefire. 

🤦‍♂️

Just goes to show how out of touch the Tories are. Morgan is a fud but if Sunak had anything about him he'd have put him and his stupid stunt in their place.

Sunak is the Prime Minister and it's a serious subject - it's people's lives! This shite just takes cheap and tacky to new levels.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Screenshot_20240205-153415_X.jpg

...then saying the £1000 will go to charity as if that makes it alright. They could donate a miserable £1000 anytime. No wonder folk end up losing the plot, going on the rampage or taking their own lives. People's fate just dismissed like some casual after dinner pursuit. 

England is heading to a very dark place, very much away from any sense of humanity. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Now saying he's not a betting man - somebody better explain to him what hedge funds are.

LBC have just dragged up an interview with Sunak where he revealed how he used to enjoy spread betting when he was a young investment banker working in America. 

“It was around that time that spread betting had become a thing online. I had certainly never done it before. I was sitting there working on one side doing my investing finance job, and on the other screen I was doing next wicket partnership, next wicket fall, innings total. I just discovered this thing and it was great.”

Edited by Rich NATA

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Scumbaggery at its finest. How folk cant see these 2 for what they really are , and others like them, is quite unbelievable. 

He's now the worts PM we've had in my life time. He's an absolute scum bag.

This batch of tories make thatcher look like mother fuckin Theresa 

1 hour ago, Rich NATA said:

LBC have just dragged up an interview with Sunak where he revealed how he used to enjoy spread betting when he was a young investment banker working in America. 

“It was around that time that spread betting had become a thing online. I had certainly never done it before. I was sitting there working on one side doing my investing finance job, and on the other screen I was doing next wicket partnership, next wicket fall, innings total. I just discovered this thing and it was great.”

That's absolute pish for starters

I've been punting for 30 years and i have no fucking clue about spread betting or where to start - only that it can cost you a lot more than your stake

It's also different from handicap betting which the Americans call the "spread"

Edited by Ally Bongo

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

That's absolute pish for starters

I've been punting for 30 years and i have no fucking clue about spread betting or where to start - only that it can cost you a lot more than your stake

It's also different from handicap betting which the Americans call the "spread"

I don't know much about betting and even less about cricket.

I believe he was talking about this on Test Match Special on Radio 4   (?)

2 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I don't know much about betting and even less about cricket.

I believe he was talking about this on Test Match Special on Radio 4   (?)

Aye i was meaning he was lying - again